Ren'Py Orveia [v0.11.1] [Asher]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Fluterdragon

Feb 25, 2021
Well flint will ask you out as you leave him. For cute doctor zold you need to trade with him then dialoge will appear in ask
I'm trying, but it's not working. I've tried to trade some items with zold but nothing appears, and with Flint nothing happened either

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
So in ver 12 he made a lot of bug fixes, added ash and myaun first dates. Started a new side quest with 3 new locatons got a new sprite for hanok. Nice

Last edited:

oemors

Dec 26, 2022
So in ver 12 he made a lot of bug fixes, added ash and myaun first dates. Started a new side quest with 3 new locatons got a new sprite for hanok. Nice
I can't seem to advance the
How do you date myaun if he's kidnapped? and I can't seem to trigger the date scene with ash.

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
I can't seem to advance the

How do you date myaun if he's kidnapped? and I can't seem to trigger the date scene with ash.
Let see to date myan u need to finish outlaw quest where he alive. To date myan you must visit his shop at day. How to date ash? To do this you must talk with him at special window with dialogue picture bottom left part of screen

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes