Ren'Py Orveia [v0.11.1] [Asher]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
May 6, 2019
Hey if you could provide a changelog that would be great as for the android if you could dm me a download link I can take care of reuploading
Not sure this will work, but here ya go ya wankers
It looks like it limited to 12 hours, so someone else can upload the android version
- im looking at using a different uploader then mega cause I'm about to reach my limit on uploads (maybe ill just make another account :unsure: )

Patch Notes:

Content

Alternate route for "Outside the Law"

- Finn joked about burning down the forest, but you could take it seriously, if you wanted

First Quest in the new quest-line, "The Wolves Among Us"

- Bad things keep happening in Mardoc. Gather information, question your suspects, and narrow it down to find the culprit.

New Area: Army Outpost

- Enjoy repeatable battles with left-behind soldiers, featuring 3 new nsfw scenes with nsfw sprites

Zold's Sprites! Our horknee bear is finally showing his face!

- He now has 2 poses and 6 faces, for a total of 12 new sprite options

The Forge! Added a new way to obtain the forge/anvil

Bugs/General

Added a recipe for Torches. It's added to Rohan's shop inventory when the Forge is unlocked

Flint and Ash are both available to speak to during the day, not just during tavern open-hours

Fixed some mis-matched BGs in Mardoc and the Forest

Fixed an error with battles and companions, where you could lose from lust damage even if your companion was alive

Fixed an error with Myaun's idol, where stealing it would result in a soft-crash

Companions now correctly gain health from sleeping

Companions now correctly lose lust from m*sturbating

Gold loss from losses to Outlaws is now a random number between 2-5, down from 10

Requirements for the traps in "Den of Troubles" is now 4 iron and 2 logs, down from 20 and 10 respectively

Friendship required for Rohan's CG scene is now 6, down from 10

Fixed various quest-log and achievement errors (thanks Ropufu on itch!)

• Love
Reactions: Leozinhe

Fluterdragon

Feb 25, 2021
Can someone help me ? I Can't finish Rohan's quest, when I need to bring him logs and iron, I have more than enough, but I can't proceed

strangecircle

Mar 28, 2022
Any news about update?
The last thing we heard is that the creator is hoping the update comes out soon so he can take a break. Other than that they have been radio silent.

Which I'm kind of mixed about because one of the other games I'm excited about their patreon price is increasing so I'm either thinking of supporting this creator or outland wanderer so I guess we will see

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
The last thing we heard is that the creator is hoping the update comes out soon so he can take a break. Other than that they have been radio silent.

Which I'm kind of mixed about because one of the other games I'm excited about their patreon price is increasing so I'm either thinking of supporting this creator or outland wanderer so I guess we will see
Outland wanderer is probably the safest bet and most bang for your buck dude has put in so much effort in such a short amount of time it's kinda insane.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
There's no such thing as "Safest Bet".
Even when the dev is genuine and talented, there's no guarantees unless they've already pulled off some successful projects (such as EchoProject).
Care to elaborate what games you were talking about?

rafa12

Mar 31, 2020
someone please help me...:cry: how to unlock new area and how to finish quest "outside the law" - keep an eye on mardoc?

May 6, 2019
Can someone post the new version
here ya go, PS Im having issues with the game. Im wondering if its my computer or if its the game itself. Id play it then it would freeze

edit: i just looked and it was updated XD

Last edited:

Radalf

Dec 27, 2019
The game is nice, i like the art but, i'm sad i wanted to see flint getting hard when fighting him and see his monstruous cock as sais in the narrative combat ^^

And as i play with no pants when the character is aroused should be nice to have him with an erection

Last edited:

semiq

Oct 5, 2017
this game is really well written and polished but it's a little strange there are only two CGs in the whole game after seven months of development. hopefully the focus shifts a bit towards adding CGs as the plot continues to develop.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes