Ren'Py Orveia [v0.11.1] [Asher]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

rafa12

Mar 31, 2020
how did you get material for our wolf? i could find iron but i couldn't find wood.

Last edited:

Messem

Nov 14, 2018
how did you get material for our wolf? i could find iron but i couldn't find wood.
purchase and axe from the blacksmith in town and when you go to the woods you should see chop wood as an option at bare minimum you can at least do it once a day (its a random number of wood you get per chopping 1-4 that i have encounter) or fight banits sometimes you get wood from defeating them but its very random.

Reactions: rafa12

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
I can't leave the city in 0.4.2, the map icon is unusable, am I doing something wrong?
Edit: Sorry, the dialogue options weren't all available in the beginning and now I gathered all clues for the bandits and can finally use the map.

rafa12

Mar 31, 2020
thank you so much
purchase and axe from the blacksmith in town and when you go to the woods you should see chop wood as an option at bare minimum you can at least do it once a day (its a random number of wood you get per chopping 1-4 that i have encounter) or fight banits sometimes you get wood from defeating them but its very random.
thank you so much. I have done that, but I only found log and for the wolf need iron and wood... or we still can't unlock that quest yet?

Hachi123

Dec 27, 2021
Got the most recent Patreon version (0.4.2) here:

Windows: Mega
Mac: Mega
Android: Mega
Linux: Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Got the most recent Patreon version (0.4.2) here:

Windows: Mega
Mac: Mega
Android: Mega
Linux: Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, could you reupload the links? It says "the links been deleted"

Reactions: jummls

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
So is the outlaw tournament even accessible yet i seem to be stuck also i seem to be unable to get rohans scenes even after doing all his dialogue in the bar.

Aeriku

Dec 4, 2019
So is the outlaw tournament even accessible yet i seem to be stuck also i seem to be unable to get rohans scenes even after doing all his dialogue in the bar.
You need to go to the blacksmith to get Rohan's scene and the outlaw tournament is only available at night (I forgot the exact time)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes