Unity Completed Otaku's Rage: Waifu Strikes Back [Final] [Feodosiy, Mensh]

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

rom_piet

Customizer of Titles
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2019
i got every girl at level 4, but the Witch level is still locked for me, i guess we have to grind every upgrade.....game locks up
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But the upgrades are done with money you get from the "battles," so the only way to get any cash is to lose the battles on purpose? That seems like an odd way of handling things :unsure:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
What if this whole world of humiliation and suffering was just a nightmare?

What if I didn't want to be horny anymore?

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
so from what i'm getting, this game is incomplete, and has several issues... i'll bookmard it, and download it when it has at least dealt with the errors

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
The art is nice, but darn keep getting stuck or freeze whenever defeating them at 3/4 or 4/4 training, that need to be fix,

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
i got every girl at level 4, but the Witch level is still locked for me, i guess we have to grind every upgrade.....game locks up
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hit esc go to the menu and click continue (you will have to turn sound back on in esc menu options).

Also another tag you should add: incest, cause the witch is the sister, can be a bit glitchy though I accidentally skipped the sex scene myself

onirock

Sep 6, 2017
when I finish the 4th training with each girl I get stuck at the end of the fight just after winning. Someone know what to do?

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
very nice art but buggy game,need to escape to main menu each time to reset.

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
hit esc go to the menu and click continue (you will have to turn sound back on in esc menu options).

Also another tag you should add: incest, cause the witch is the sister, can be a bit glitchy though I accidentally skipped the sex scene myself
How did you manage to get the witch sex scene to play? I've replayed a couple of times but it just 'skips' into the climax scene and the gallery replay for the witch scene is unplayable since the buttons don't work... It's quite disappointing that this game has glaring bugs although the animations and art are great.

Last edited:

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
Game freezes up at the end of the last training sessions with the girls, not sure what to do from there...

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
How did you manage to get the witch sex scene to play? I've replayed a couple of times but it just 'skips' into the climax scene and the gallery replay for the witch scene is unplayable since the buttons don't work... It's quite disappointing that this game has glaring bugs although the animations and art are great.
after you win, don't click through fast, click once at a time and wait a little bit (I think if you click past too fast it skips the scene).

xerot

May 8, 2017
What do those who freeze after finishing the 4th level do. I wish I could finish the game.

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
What do those who freeze after finishing the 4th level do. I wish I could finish the game.
Press ESC key during the game when it freezes and return to menu then continue game. I had to do it for all four final training battles.

Reactions: xerot

incestgames

Jan 6, 2020
for some reason this game shows up on latest updates with an incest tag but ofc the thread genre doesnt show incest nor do i think theres any incest in the game?

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes