EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
302779-aliya06.jpg

Overview:
One day, the heir to the prosperous Kaburagi Corporation, a soft-spoken yet cultured young man, received a visit from his family lawyer. He came to pass on the final wish of the boy's late grandfather: that he attend an all-girls school!

With his childhood friend Mariya - a talented fashionista - to help him with the "transition," Mizuho enrolls in his new school. It's not long before a series of strange misunderstandings leads to him being elected the school's "Elder Sister," the idol of the entire student body!

It's one wild event after another at this all-girls charm school! Can Mizuho make it through the year with his identity - and his dignity - intact?​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-08
Release Date: 2005-02-18 (Japanese)/ 2012-11-23 (English)
Original Title: The Maidens are Falling in Love with me
Aliases: Otoboku, おとボク, 少女爱上姐姐, Shojo wa Onee-sama ni Koishiteru
Developer: Caramel Box - -
Publisher: MangaGamer - -
Censored: No (censored preview images are from VNDB)
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation & Troubleshooting:

More Info:
Moderator Note: the otoboku.exe file trips up a number of virus detectors:

Please use with caution and best judgment before running this in your environment.
DO NOT disable your antivirus software for a game.
At best, you might consider adding otoboku.exe as an allowed exception to your antivirus configuration.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
TORRENT (1.6x larger file): - - -

7335.jpg 7340.jpg 7334.jpg 7341.jpg 7339.jpg 7338.jpg 7337.jpg 7336.jpg 7333.jpg 7332.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Wladi142

May 21, 2018
wait what? the big pic is from the second game, but all the pics following are from the first.
Also im like 90% sure that its not futa but just cross-dress, like the first game

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
wait what? the big pic is from the second game, but all the pics following are from the first.
Also im like 90% sure that its not futa but just cross-dress, like the first game
Ah fuck, I pulled the big image from google as I needed a big banner, the game/images are indeed from 1st

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
So, what's with the

Can you select your preferred language, or is it some of both? (I've been caught out before by that)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Changed, check please

Reactions: Wladi142

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
So, what's with the

Can you select your preferred language, or is it some of both? (I've been caught out before by that)
Should be completely in English

UrbanError

Nov 4, 2017
oh i didn't knew this was originaly an eroge~
there sure are a lot of sfw animes that are taken from eroges

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
If you have problem with the letters in the game, install VeraMoBd.tff. You can get it from here: Just copy the file in your C:\Windows\Fonts directory.
Actually, download the file.

Scan with AV if it makes you feel safer

Then double-click on it; when it opens, click "Install".

Lupin_IV

May 5, 2018
When I try to install get error cannot read otoboku.exe then tried the torrent both downloaded from mega tried to start the torrent says former volume not mounted any ideas on how to fix this?
The problem seems to be that Microsoft Defender flags the game program as infected with Trojan:Win32/Occamy.CEC and automatically removes it.