Dec 9, 2017
theres a second game whats it called
Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru ~Futari no Elder~ or just Otoboku 2 also apparently I didn't know this but there's a third game now too in Japan called Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru: Trinkle Stars or just Otoboku 3. Why can't we get the sequels? I for one would love to play them.

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru ~Futari no Elder~ or just Otoboku 2 also apparently I didn't know this but there's a third game now too in Japan called Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru: Trinkle Stars or just Otoboku 3. Why can't we get the sequels? I for one would love to play them.
are they put into the request tab on this website or is it a isuue of there untranslated?

Joboxi

Nov 1, 2018
Are there any other similar games uploaded here?

Seems like a very interesting concept, surprised that this is the first i see of it.

Reactions: Nessiah

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
Are there any other similar games uploaded here?

Seems like a very interesting concept, surprised that this is the first i see of it.
Although many trap protagonist in all-girls school visual novels exist ( ), almost none are in English, and none of the English results are on F95zone, except this thread.

: one such visual novel didn't get a English translation, but a hentai adaptation (Eng sub).

Reactions: Nessiah

Joboxi

Nov 1, 2018
Although many trap protagonist in all-girls school visual novels exist ( ), almost none are in English, and none of the English results are on F95zone, except this thread.

: one such visual novel didn't get a English translation, but a hentai adaptation (Eng sub).
Ah I see, such a shame that almost none of them are translated.

Maiac

Aug 11, 2018
Torrent is actually dead. Could the iso be uploaded too? Or at least the .exe from iso?

Aakash800

Jan 6, 2020
My windows defender was telling otoboku.exe is a virus, So I checked it and here are the results

Seems It is virus, I downloaded the torrent link from mediafire.

Ayazel

Jul 22, 2018
This is a very nice game. I remember watching the anime a decade ago...
The .exe file is flagged by a fuckton of antiviruses, and while many people claim this is a false positive (including a reliable private tracker I've uploaded it to), I prefer playing the game on a virtual machine... just in case the threats are real.
I have to say that the story is pretty well done so far (I'm at chapter 5). Many slice of life romcom tropes, but they're not that annoying.
Also, I may surprise many by saying that (including myself), but I wish there was a no-sex patch for this game. Adult scenes are mostly static images, and they're not drawn good... at least, by today's standards.
btw :
Background gang.png

• Haha
Reactions: Hirosuki and Azero

Carlos6464

Aug 27, 2017
This game can't be installed anymore? I have downloaded the file twice and otobaku.exe is missing, therefore the installation is failing...