4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
after completing this game, I am somewhat annoyed there’s no afterend gameplay or a sorta NewGame+ feature to it…but not much to expect I guess. besides my nitpicks the gameplay is favorable to me as someone who enjoys JRPGs. I’ll simply rate this a 4.5/5.
I agree! Also, if you want your rating to be included in this game's overall score on the site you can post a review on the review tab!

SomaNeko97

Jun 8, 2021
I agree! Also, if you want your rating to be included in this game's overall score on the site you can post a review on the review tab!
oh well, I’ll do that at a later date seeing I’m currently unable to think of a full fledged review right now.

Reactions: GEORGEM

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
Anyone knows how to get the last scenes? I wonder if they were added in a recent update, I mean the ones from 51 to 59.

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
dead links = =
i dunno if anonfile is dead too since my browser is giving me a warning on it, but the rest are dead.

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
game is nice, likable girls, decent story, decent H, decent ntr, and decent gameplay. If i have to nitpick stuff i dun like then it's ofc the lack of pregnancy content even if there's a pregnancy tag, i do like the EDs that had preggo tho.

just a sidenote: links are still ded, i managed to get the game from someone else, but dat person also gave me free malware hahaha

kadris

Jun 1, 2018
what do you mean ? with corruption system
do you mean there isnt enough as in she dont get very corrupted or what is it lacking ?
He meant that the game didn’t have much of a corruption system. With games like this they give you a system in order to tell how corrupted our character is(the more corrupted they get more h-stuff you can do in the game). While some games give us a detailed and/or extravagant corruption system, other give us simplistic design. This game has very simple design for its corruption system, this can either a good or bad thing depending on people’s preference. I personally could go either way cause I’m just trying to find a good game and/or bust a nut.

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
How to defeat the boss in hospital?? I mean I have the holy water at the shrine but still can't defeat her and the servant.
Edit: Nvm, I defeat her =)) only after a few mins i post this xd
And how exactly you defeat her & her servant?I'd trying so many times but still ended with lose,really frustrating!I'm be ignored?

Last edited:

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
Guys if any of u are having problems due to difficulty just use cheat engine. Then buy UR Vegetables from the dump. Makes the game easy for anyone there just to fap.
View attachment 1462060
How you get the new character named 'Caps' there?And that robot is the form before it transforms into an android girl,right?Which means this is the event before that robot transforms into the android girl,I never know about this & again I'd been ignored!

Last edited:

Avoidable27

Sep 14, 2021
there at least 3 missing tags : school setting, blackmail, corruption
edit: also there are: masturbating

john_smith_01

Jul 17, 2019
Anyone has a full save for the latest version? I would appreciate a lot. Beaten the game true end but I really can't be assed to look for every CG and scene without clues.

why115

Aug 26, 2020

hope someone hero to update the pic with"【 基本支援プラン 】プラン以上限定"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: spokkimax
4.00 star(s) 14 Votes