4.30 star(s) 45 Votes
Jan 16, 2023
Yep, I fucked up, guys. Thank you for your reviews. I heard you and I'll edit the scene. Please add the version of the game to your reviews, so that it doesn't mislead future players.
Happy to see that you're willing to change this. You did indeed fuck up from what I've seen and I usually don't like it when things are retconned, but this is one of those instances where... yeah, you should just erase that from existence. I haven't played this game, yet, but I was planning on doing it. Will probably play it next update if that scene is removed or made avoidable.

• Angry
Reactions: Tinklesan and 13a

Ukulelele

Uploader
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2022
Happy to see that you're willing to change this. You did indeed fuck up from what I've seen and I usually don't like it when things are retconned, but this is one of those instances where... yeah, you should just erase that from existence. I haven't played this game, yet, but I was planning on doing it. Will probably play it next update if that scene is removed or made avoidable.
In the latest release the scene was changed actually, so it's good now.
And it was and is always avoidable.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
OurBrightDays-0.1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: \\_Tremolo_//

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Our Bright Days [v0.1.3] [keyclap]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Well I tried to download his previous game, but it seems the only available archive is in the msi installer image, so thanks BUT NO thanks

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
I don't understand what some people are complaining about, like someone forcing them to rape the girl. If rape is not for you, just don't choose the option, goddamit. When players dictate to developers what to do, it is not always a good thing, especially if they have a choice. Maybe the problem is that the rape scene is the only sex scene one can get... But the scene itself is one of the best animations and poses i've ever seen.
I was totally impressed by the renders and the game as a whole. Well, maybe M is too old for my taste :D All developers are trying to tell us the age of their characters instead of letting people imagine whatever is comfortable for them. But it's just nitpicking. :)
Who goes to a new country like America and immediately thinks raping a American teenager is a smart choice? :KEK:
Raping someone is not a smart choice in general; it doesn't matter if it's in a new country or in your hometown. Just like killing people and so much other stuff that is forbidden in real life. That's why we are playing games.

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2021
Well, again a good game. The graphics are 8/10, the plot seems to be something new, but also simple. The models of the characters are high-quality, what I liked most about this game is the design, gameplay animations, actions. So far, of all the sandboxes I've played, this is the best game in terms of animation, well, it's clear that the developer has steamed up. A very promising project, it will not milk subscribers of the patron and other platforms.
There is humor, simple but funny because of the "stupidity".

4.30 star(s) 45 Votes