VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
this is a good game.. i just don't know exactly how my choices are affecting my future actions...
i just got hinted about a bright future or romance near the end.. but i still don't know where that path took me.
Its not set yet but for some of the paths have some of the triggers, we will need to wait because there are going to be 4 path's you can go. (At least that is what I remember.)

Illmind

Aug 9, 2017
This game was good, but since mc revealed the truth to daughter the story fucked up big time.i mean from a strager to just after knowing the truth he start calling her pumpkin :O don't rush the development man.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
looking forward to the next update I hope it is a big one I am testing out all the different options you can take

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
Looking at the 4 branches he's planning i have to say im a softy wrt this game and going for second option. I bet most people will be going for last two or even no 1 option. What is your choice?

I plan to have 4 main branches:
A bright friend / mentor / father-figure route.
A soft romance / love story path
A colder dominant - submissive route
A hard corruption one
I can't believe it, but I think my "main"-save will be with the first path.
But of course I'll try all.
Knowing that your actions make a difference in how the npcs react and feel, is very important for me.
So you can only feel good for doing the "right", if there is a way to make "bad" choices with their consequences.

PS:
Preview Picture

215303j

So you can only feel good for doing the "right", if there is a way to make "bad" choices with their consequences.
Knowing that there are bad choices with consequences doesn't mean that you actually have to make those bad choices though... ;)

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I'd say like "Have fun pal" and go back to the journalist but I doubt that's possible:(

H.K

Apr 10, 2018
Man, the Music in this game is something. In day 3 and already loving them enough to be blasting them through my speaker.

Reactions: a1fox3

H.K

Apr 10, 2018
And this is to the dev, if by any chance they are reading this, you Really gotta work on where you end each update, don't do cliffhangers, give some closure, one way or another. It really doesn't fit here, neither do most prefer it.

Reactions: Earthling

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
I actually like the cliffhangers

closure is always given at the start of each episode, it gives the forum something to shout about and he hasn't pulled the rug from under us "you're going to screw: end episode: next episode: nope, her friend called/ your wife called/ you have to leave for work", the cliffhangers are all resolved in a manner that suits their seriousness

H.K

Apr 10, 2018

closure is always given at the start of each episode, it gives the forum something to shout about and he hasn't pulled the rug from under us "you're going to screw: end episode: next episode: nope, her friend called/ your wife called/ you have to leave for work", the cliffhangers are all resolved in a manner that suits their seriousness

That IS true, but from what I've heard, glancing through the comments, this games updates always ends in Cliffhangers, sure they make you something to be desired and you want the game more, but is it true that this game's updates always end in cliffhangers and if so, doesn't that start getting somewhat stale?

Don't get me wrong, this is the first time I've played this game this game and I LOVED it, but among binge playing many games from here in the last few weeks, I've seen games & their Devs get lots of following in really short amount of time & I want the Dev and this game to gain such following as well, I'm not an expert and I glanced through only some of the comments but found that cliffhanger thing resonating from me as well.

Otherwise, for what is, REALLY loved this game, music renders and writing & it has potential. :)

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
That IS true, but from what I've heard, glancing through the comments, this games updates always ends in Cliffhangers, sure they make you something to be desired and you want the game more, but is it true that this game's updates always end in cliffhangers and if so, doesn't that start getting somewhat stale?

Don't get me wrong, this is the first time I've played this game this game and I LOVED it, but among binge playing many games from here in the last few weeks, I've seen games & their Devs get lots of following in really short amount of time & I want the Dev and this game to gain such following as well, I'm not an expert and I glanced through only some of the comments but found that cliffhanger thing resonating from me as well.

Otherwise, for what is, REALLY loved this game, music renders and writing & it has potential. :)
personally I only got here after the reveal cliffhanger but I'm quite sure that the crash and the hobo were cliffhangers as well and those were dealt with as being serious topics

sure it would be something else if the cliffhangers were just there to be cliffhangers instead of dramatic turns in the story

I mean, this is the second time in the storyline that claire is in danger yes but somehow I doubt this guy is going to be as easy to turn away as the hobo

also this the first time the MC personally and conciously has some skin eat in the game, after all if you (and the devil take you!) don't care about claire's safety then this could still ruin whatever chance you had at an appearance on the guy's show

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
personally I only got here after the reveal cliffhanger but I'm quite sure that the crash and the hobo were cliffhangers as well and those were dealt with as being serious topics

sure it would be something else if the cliffhangers were just there to be cliffhangers instead of dramatic turns in the story

I mean, this is the second time in the storyline that claire is in danger yes but somehow I doubt this guy is going to be as easy to turn away as the hobo

also this the first time the MC personally and conciously has some skin eat in the game, after all if you (and the devil take you!) don't care about claire's safety then this could still ruin whatever chance you had at an appearance on the guy's show
I'm personally not big into cliffhangers, but I don't mind some once in a while. I kind of think that it tends to get old, if every episode ends with one. Makes you want to wait till the story is complete and play in one big ShaBang, rather than each episode, where it always has you pissed off with WTF, instead of leaving with satisfaction and a feeling of accomplishment.

That being said though, I do question how it will play out though.
On one hand, the father isn't a pushover. He my have to make a choice to either, let things happen. Like holding his daughter down, and letting the guy pop her cherry and rape the shit out of her, for his career.
Or put his family first, and ruin his chances of furthering his career.

I'm also thinking too that, what the hell am I paying thousands of dollars to a heavy, if he's not doing his job.
We've already paid for his service to follow, even had the choice to have cams installed as a part of it.
My bet is that we won't have to intervene much if your heavy comes in and beats the prick down. Thus still leaving the possibility for interview later.

Other than cliffhanger endings, maybe add some satisfying endings, but either way @CedSense is making a Damn fine game. Definitely want more, now that I'm hooked....................Peace!!

Reactions: H.K

215303j

That being said though, I do question how it will play out though.
On one hand, the father isn't a pushover. He my have to make a choice to either, let things happen. Like holding his daughter down, and letting the guy pop her cherry and rape the shit out of her, for his career.
Or put his family first, and ruin his chances of furthering his career.
I think it's a bit too early in the game for your second option.
And F's chances of getting on that asshole's show were zero to begin with...

I'm also thinking too that, what the hell am I paying thousands of dollars to a heavy, if he's not doing his job.
We've already paid for his service to follow, even had the choice to have cams installed as a part of it.
My bet is that we won't have to intervene much if your heavy comes in and beats the prick down. Thus still leaving the possibility for interview later.
Maybe, but on the other hand, it's also time for dad to play the knight in shining armour again. Thus getting bonus points with D, which will work out positively on both the good and the bad path.

Reactions: supermanz95

215303j

I agree with this. Nothing wrong with the cliffhangers up to now in my opinion.

Reactions: CedSense
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes