3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Title.gif

Overview:
After a freak accident that takes your mother's life, you task yourself to figure out the truth that took place that faithful night. Using the powers of three devouring sexual entities at your disposal, you play detective infiltrating various organizations to find out the truth surrounding your mothers demise.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-22
Release Date: 2023-12-21
Developer: VanityMilo F95Zone -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

RogDxl1.gif RogHome1.gif RogHome2.gif RogerTeach3.gif RogFinn2.gif RogDxl3.gif HenryTeach2.gif BrownTeach1.gif HenryTeach3.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
VanityMilo Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
Please don't edit your thread until you have at least 3 posts, or it will be hidden.

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

SuperGumby

Mar 8, 2022
Please make it clear in your description that the MC is straight. With a gay tag, people are going to assume that the MC either is or has the option to be gay. Neither is the case.
I think the point of this story is that the MC starts off straight... And seriously, every scene is gay sex. It's not like the MC actually has any straight sex.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
WOW, a Html game that has Dilf X Dilf instead of the traditional Dilf x Twink ? You got my immediate attention!
Does V1.0 actually mean "First build"- V0.1? Or it's the Full game release?

Anyway, Good luck on the development.

VanityMilo

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2020
WOW, a Html game that has Dilf X Dilf instead of the traditional Dilf x Twink ? You got my immediate attention!
Does V1.0 actually mean "First build"- V0.1? Or it's the Full game release?

Anyway, Good luck on the development.
Yeah, I usually do 0.1 and so on but I read somewhere that I could essentially do it this way as well... I must have been mistaken though and should have just kept it at 0.1 lol. So this is the first build which is Episode 1 Part 1 & 2, the next update (which should be 0.2 but we're in so deep might as well continue with 1.1 if people don't mind) will complete Episode 1, part 3.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Yeah, I usually do 0.1 and so on but I read somewhere that I could essentially do it this way as well... I must have been mistaken though and should have just kept it at 0.1 lol. So this is the first build which is Episode 1 Part 1 & 2, the next update (which should be 0.2 but we're in so deep might as well continue with 1.1 if people don't mind) will complete Episode 1, part 3.
The general consensus is if the number is below 1, then it's incomplete
But it's too inconsistent among devs and cause confusion.

If you want to do "Espisode X.Part Y (X.Y)" then your next one should be V1.3;
If you want it to indicate the number of updates you do, then next should be V2.
V1.1 doesn't make scene for a 2nd build.
Or you can name whatever you want, then add "Episode 1 part 3" at the end.

Reactions: VanityMilo
Aug 15, 2022
I think the point of this story is that the MC starts off straight... And seriously, every scene is gay sex. It's not like the MC actually has any straight sex.
Well, if it's the point of the story, shouldn't that be clear...? I mean, I feel like regardless of what the point of any story is, whatever that point is should be clear.

Perhaps some people are, but I'm very much not interested in a game in which the MC starts straight and later somehow becomes not straight. That simply does not interest me in the slightest. But there is absolutely no indication in the description that this is that type of game.

EDIT: Ok, I see based on the reactions I'm getting that you people are severely homophobic, so I'm just giving up.

Last edited:

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The summary and samples made me come. And the result is fine.

The worldbuilding is limited.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is interesting.
The photos/gifs are well chosen.

After the murder of our mother in which we were present, we gain new powers and decide to find the truth behind it.
The flow of events seems correct, though rather fast paced.
The characters are interesting, though some could be introduced better. The MC has a good personality. The entities are amuzing, though too secretive.
The models are nice and the sex scenes are very diverse.

The way the game works made me think of The Night Muse. I'm wondering how each path will progress since I'm not sure about the choices I made.
The writing is fine. Some parts need to be described more. Some choices need to be more clear (number 1, 2 and 3 is unhelpful; what are supposed to be ruler, manipulator or healer?). Even if the requirements are met, they should still be indicated (useful for trying other paths). There are some spelling errors left.

Good continuation.

nothink putita

Aug 29, 2022
View attachment 3191828

Overview:
After a freak accident that takes your mother's life, you task yourself to figure out the truth that took place that faithful night. Using the powers of three devouring sexual entities at your disposal, you play detective infiltrating various organizations to find out the truth surrounding your mothers demise.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-22
Release Date: 2023-12-21
Developer: VanityMilo F95Zone -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

I liked the game! It's so much fun it's everything I wanted!, and I wanna know if there's gonna be a version of this in "play online in web" that would be awesome

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes