Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
OldHiccup, sorry to bother you, but is there a way to remove or at least hide (upon called for) these two icons "attached" to textbox?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it is a bit distracting if one put textbox transparent (as i usually do)...
tried to find those files in images/gui folders, without any luck (didnt unpack script and looked for code..that would be the last resource)
might be too tired right now so ive just missed them, yet just in case:HideThePain:

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
OldHiccup, sorry to bother you, but is there a way to remove or at least hide (upon called for) these two icons "attached" to textbox?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it is a bit distracting if one put textbox transparent (as i usually do)...
tried to find those files in images/gui folders, without any luck (didnt unpack script and looked for code..that would be the last resource)
might be too tired right now so ive just missed them, yet just in case:HideThePain:
Hello, you would never find these images because they are not images haha, I removed almost 100% of the images used in the GUI to try to control the increase in the size of the game and also reduce the time I spend every time I try to change something in it.

To answer your question, unfortunately, I don't have an option to hide these buttons, but I will add this option in the settings soon :)

Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
View attachment 3905216 ...Is this important for the current version? :unsure:
as you can see from its label (x.x.7)- it is.
Hello, you would never find these images because they are not images haha, I removed almost 100% of the images used in the GUI to try to control the increase in the size of the game and also reduce the time I spend every time I try to change something in it.

To answer your question, unfortunately, I don't have an option to hide these buttons, but I will add this option in the settings soon :)
thanks, appreciate the answer(y)

Reactions: OldHiccup

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
Above 2000 thousand renders in this update and only 6 animations like is even some kind of form of sex in this VN what i am reading is like 3 years of development …we know “slow burn right ” probably gonna be skeletons till 2079 the way things are going..... the female char are nice though

Reactions: Daskapital61

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Above 2000 thousand renders in this update and only 6 animations like is even some kind of form of sex in this VN what i am reading is like 3 years of development …we know “slow burn right ” probably gonna be skeletons till 2079 the way things are going..... the female char are nice though

This response deserves a proper explanation to make everything clear. Sometimes, less is more. In our case, we are more inclined to prioritize more story and more renders instead of low-quality animations, and I will explain why.

A forum member mentioned that our animations are mostly mechanical, and that's true because before, we didn't have the skill or resources to invest much time in larger animations. With that in mind, in version 2.18.0, I dedicated a lot of time to creating good animations. That month, we delivered 422 renders and two animations, each with about 500 renders for approximately 14 seconds of duration. In total, it was about 1500 renders in the month. Additionally, our electricity cost that month was roughly equivalent to three versions, considering what we were earning monthly at that time. So, there was a considerable financial hole, and look, we didn't abandon the game because of that. We need to be a bit more grateful sometimes. This version came free for most people thanks to less than 100 financial supporters and with a considerable number of renders compared to much better-funded games than ours. I'm not demanding everyone to support or saying we will stop because of this, just sharing information. Many games are abandoned due to lack of resources or require payment for each version. Here, I only ask for your understanding and help to make the game better, and anyone who feels good about supporting will always be welcome.

To make a really good animation, the work is MUCH greater, requiring more dedication and involvement. These two animations are our best so far, but achieving this level of quality took a considerable amount of development time. Dedicating so much time and investment to just two animations slows down overall development. A visual novel is made up of story and images, and animations are a bonus. I'm not saying we will stop making animations, but we will invest in them only in really relevant scenes. If we focus on delivering dozens of animations in each version with the resources we have today, development would slow down, and we wouldn't be able to maintain monthly updates. Also, context is needed to make animations; I can't animate every small scene, like walking down the street or talking to a character. These animations only increase the game's size without adding value.

I hope you understand. And no, the idea is not to finish by 2079, although some games loved by many have that expectation.

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
This response deserves a proper explanation to make everything clear. Sometimes, less is more. In our case, we are more inclined to prioritize more story and more renders instead of low-quality animations, and I will explain why.

A forum member mentioned that our animations are mostly mechanical, and that's true because before, we didn't have the skill or resources to invest much time in larger animations. With that in mind, in version 2.18.0, I dedicated a lot of time to creating good animations. That month, we delivered 422 renders and two animations, each with about 500 renders for approximately 14 seconds of duration. In total, it was about 1500 renders in the month. Additionally, our electricity cost that month was roughly equivalent to three versions, considering what we were earning monthly at that time. So, there was a considerable financial hole, and look, we didn't abandon the game because of that. We need to be a bit more grateful sometimes. This version came free for most people thanks to less than 100 financial supporters and with a considerable number of renders compared to much better-funded games than ours. I'm not demanding everyone to support or saying we will stop because of this, just sharing information. Many games are abandoned due to lack of resources or require payment for each version. Here, I only ask for your understanding and help to make the game better, and anyone who feels good about supporting will always be welcome.

To make a really good animation, the work is MUCH greater, requiring more dedication and involvement. These two animations are our best so far, but achieving this level of quality took a considerable amount of development time. Dedicating so much time and investment to just two animations slows down overall development. A visual novel is made up of story and images, and animations are a bonus. I'm not saying we will stop making animations, but we will invest in them only in really relevant scenes. If we focus on delivering dozens of animations in each version with the resources we have today, development would slow down, and we wouldn't be able to maintain monthly updates. Also, context is needed to make animations; I can't animate every small scene, like walking down the street or talking to a character. These animations only increase the game's size without adding value.

I hope you understand. And no, the idea is not to finish by 2079, although some games loved by many have that expectation.
Thats fine by me mate do what u have to do but my point was lack of sexual content and for 3 years of dev that quite low but all is cool the renders are quite nice quality and i love me some brazilian booty so i am fine with that too i wish u much succes to you and be blessed :)

kaom

Mar 1, 2022
can someone post the relationship patch as a gofile / pixeldrain link? it doesn't appear to want to download with the comment linked in the first post

nvm, looks like you set them up when you start the game?

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes