OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
The game is not responding when clicking yes on are you sdre you want to continue? what gives?
That's quite unusual. Can you confirm if the "Yes" you mentioned refers to the age verification?

Jakeace

Jun 1, 2024
Our Home [v2.19.2] [Old Hiccup] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

Win/Linux: v2.12.1 -> v2.19.2
[2,68 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac: v2.12.1 -> v2.19.2 [2,68 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Win/Linux Compressed: v2.12.1 -> v2.19.2 [345 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac Compressed: v2.12.1 -> v2.19.2 [347 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Thank you :):cool:

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Happens on windows version as well just fyi.
Yes, I've already fixed that in this patch. I'm waiting to see if more serious errors appear before releasing a correction patch in the game thread.

Thanks for letting me know. ♥

I made a small correction for players who use sandboxies. Things should work fine now. Let me know if it worked for you.
Just replace the file in the game/ folder.

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Okay for some reason i'm getting this error:
This probably happened because you manipulated the game's variables. You likely decrypted the game and altered some persistent variables. I would only do that if I knew exactly what I was doing; otherwise, you might break the game.

To fix this, it's simple: make sure the file named dev_test.rpy/rpyc ( in case you created it for some reason ) does not exist, and that the variable show_dev_tools is disabled.

Last edited:

dankutro

Formerly 'komii1412'
Feb 7, 2018
Hello! I need help

How can I exit the 'View All' activities page? Sorry I'm abit lost and dumb haha 1722143471652.png

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Hello! I need help

How can I exit the 'View All' activities page? Sorry I'm abit lost and dumb haha View attachment 3875015

This is serious, there should be an exit button in the upper right corner of the screen, but it is not appearing. This is a bug. Give me a few minutes to fix it; I will provide a patch here shortly.

However, there is a way to try to get around this. Click with the right button, Save the game, then load the save.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: dankutro

dankutro

Formerly 'komii1412'
Feb 7, 2018
This is serious, there should be an exit button in the upper right corner of the screen, but it is not appearing. This is a bug. Give me a few minutes to fix it; I will provide a patch here shortly.

However, there is a way to try to get around this. Save the game, then load the save.
Thank you so much!!

Mar 11, 2019
This probably happened because you manipulated the game's variables. You likely decrypted the game and altered some persistent variables. I would only do that if I knew exactly what I was doing; otherwise, you might break the game.

To fix this, it's simple: make sure the file named dev_test.rpy/rpyc ( in case you created it for some reason ) does not exist, and that the variable show_dev_tools is disabled.
That would be some great info, but i never made either of those files i just extracted the game and ran the .exe and i got that error and i don't know where to make "show_dev_tools" enabled or disabled...

Edit
so i fixed by doing this:

Last edited:

nighthawk1275

Feb 8, 2023
0x52_URM cheat

relationship // inventory (money) // day time

View attachment 1286541 View attachment 1286539 View attachment 1286542

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a urm. file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52 )

ps: inventory will be updated if neccessary
It crashed the game when trying to use it.

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
This hotfix fixes some issues in the public version of the game (This update is important).
- Issues with running the game using sandboxies.
- Texts that appear cut off on the screen.
- Inability to close the activity screen.
- Fixed a bug that allowed sending a message to Norah before renting the house, which caused the player to get stuck in the interrogation room.
- Fixed a bug where the self-voice feature did not work during dialogues.
- Fixed some dialogues that were presented in the wrong language.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the player from taking actions at 6 AM.
- Improving the function to select text color, some users are facing issues. I couldn't replicate the bug, but I made changes to try to fix the problem. ( This change will reset the text color when you load your save, but you can change it again, and it will stay saved. )

-
-

Instructions for Windows/Linux:
After extracting, copy the folder game and paste it into the main folder, replacing the existing file.

Instructions for Mac:
To access the contents of an application, right-click on the application and choose Show Package Contents. Paste the game folder into the Contents/Resources/autorun/ folder.

These errors are minor and can be ignored in most cases, except for the sandboxies issue.
If you get stuck on the character details screen, right-click, save the game, and load the game again.
I am uploading a new Android version, and the links will be updated shortly.

Last edited:

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
It crashed the game when trying to use it.
I don't recommend using mods in Our Home. They are really not necessary. Changing any property in the game in an attempt to "speed up" progress can break the game and prevent you from accessing content. Relationships are not based on micro-progress. Increasing relationships or manipulating variables like money won't make much difference.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Are all choices relevants? In the mall with Lorena, to peep or not to peep doesn't seem to have any impact so far for me, as well as to knock or enter immediatelly with Danielle, there is a slight variation in the scene but nothing seems to indicate any future importance. Is there a way to identify major choices over irrevelant ones?

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes