OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
It's been 3 months. Since update

Actually, it's been less than a month since the last update. These versions haven't been made available to the public; they're exclusive for our monthly sponsors. The versions meant for the general audience will be released at different times, as outlined in my Patreon profile.

We've been releasing monthly updates since January.

Last edited:

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Since you did not answer my question, I am to understand that, there is no Polish language?
Sorry my fault, there is the Polish language, but I need to make a patch, for the language to work in the public version, wait to prepare it, then I will send it to you privately.

The public version has a bug, that the language doesn't appear in the list.

ristic1

Sep 17, 2021
Sorry my fault, there is the Polish language, but I need to make a patch, for the language to work in the public version, wait to prepare it, then I will send it to you privately.

The public version has a bug, that the language doesn't appear in the list.
No problem, I understand. So I will wait for PW. thanks for the reply

Oct 31, 2021
View attachment 2746926

Overview:
Welcome to Our Home, an enthralling adult visual novel that takes place in the charming town of Pinepool. Nestled in the heart of the countryside, Pinepool thrives on tourism and two large transport companies.

Our Home follows the journey of a young man who has spent his entire life in an orphanage, with no knowledge of his past. As far as he knows, his mother died during childbirth, but he was simply told this information and has no way of confirming it. His father left before he was born, and he has no other information about his family or his past. As he ventures into adulthood and leaves the orphanage, he faces numerous challenges as he searches for answers to the many questions surrounding his story.

Experience a thrilling tale of mystery, adventure, humor, and romance as you navigate through the intricacies of this visual novel. With a cast of captivating and beautiful women, you must make the right choices to unravel the truth behind your past. Along the way, you'll encounter various obstacles that require your attention and a few missteps that could land you in trouble. Will you be able to discover the truth about your mother and your past, or will you be sidetracked by the women you meet? Join us on this journey and indulge in the excitement and fun that Our Home has to offer.

Our Home - Opener
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-05-03
Release Date: 2023-05-03
Developer: OldHiccup - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.5.0
Languages: English, Portuguese (Community Translations: Español, Italian, Turkish, German, Ukrainian, Chinese, Russian, Polish)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

How to make dialogues proofreading in game:

Android instructions:

Developer Notes:

This game does not and will never have NTR or sharing

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA -
Mac: MEGA -
Android: MEGA -

View attachment 1286177 View attachment 1803226 View attachment 1286178 View attachment 1803271 View attachment 1286180 View attachment 1803217 View attachment 1803218 View attachment 1803219 View attachment 1803221 View attachment 1803222 View attachment 1286179 View attachment 1803224 View attachment 1286185 View attachment 1803225
[/QU it's updated many times since then but can't download unless you pay monthly
View attachment 2746926

Overview:
Welcome to Our Home, an enthralling adult visual novel that takes place in the charming town of Pinepool. Nestled in the heart of the countryside, Pinepool thrives on tourism and two large transport companies.

Our Home follows the journey of a young man who has spent his entire life in an orphanage, with no knowledge of his past. As far as he knows, his mother died during childbirth, but he was simply told this information and has no way of confirming it. His father left before he was born, and he has no other information about his family or his past. As he ventures into adulthood and leaves the orphanage, he faces numerous challenges as he searches for answers to the many questions surrounding his story.

Experience a thrilling tale of mystery, adventure, humor, and romance as you navigate through the intricacies of this visual novel. With a cast of captivating and beautiful women, you must make the right choices to unravel the truth behind your past. Along the way, you'll encounter various obstacles that require your attention and a few missteps that could land you in trouble. Will you be able to discover the truth about your mother and your past, or will you be sidetracked by the women you meet? Join us on this journey and indulge in the excitement and fun that Our Home has to offer.

Our Home - Opener

Thread Updated: 2023-05-03
Release Date: 2023-05-03
Developer: OldHiccup - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.5.0
Languages: English, Portuguese (Community Translations: Español, Italian, Turkish, German, Ukrainian, Chinese, Russian, Polish)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

How to make dialogues proofreading in game:

Android instructions:

Developer Notes:

This game does not and will never have NTR or sharing

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA -
Mac: MEGA -
Android: MEGA -

View attachment 1286177 View attachment 1803226 View attachment 1286178 View attachment 1803271 View attachment 1286180 View attachment 1803217 View attachment 1803218 View attachment 1803219 View attachment 1803221 View attachment 1803222 View attachment 1286179 View attachment 1803224 View attachment 1286185 View attachment 1803225
can't download latest version unless you pay monthly . above version is very old . yes I'd like to play more but not if I have to gamble dev won't abandoned game before finishing game like others have .

Reactions: OldHiccup

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
can't download latest version unless you pay monthly . above version is very old . yes I'd like to play more but not if I have to gamble dev won't abandoned game before finishing game like others have .
Firstly, I would like to thank you for your interest in Our Home

The release of the public version has been extended for a period of six months, as detailed in the different support tiers on Patreon. When this period concludes, I personally plan to make the game available here on F95, as well as on my official website and on all other platforms under my control for publication.

Since February, we have consistently been delivering monthly versions to our supporters. This reflects our ongoing commitment to the game. You can see this through numerous interactions on my social media, regular posts on my Patreon, and my constant presence here and in other game-related communities.

It's crucial for players to understand that game development involves a significant financial investment from developers. Without this financial support, creating and releasing games to the community becomes challenging. Therefore, we aim to show appreciation to those who invest their money by offering them a bit of exclusivity and expressing gratitude for their continued support.

Once again, I thank you for your interest in Our Home, and I reiterate my commitment not to abandon the game and to publish the public version here within about 2 months.

Last edited:

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
Firstly, I would like to thank you for your interest in Our Home

The release of the public version has been extended for a period of six months, as detailed in the different support tiers on Patreon. When this period concludes, I personally plan to make the game available here on F95, as well as on my official website and on all other platforms under my control for publication.

Since February, we have consistently been delivering monthly versions to our supporters. This reflects our ongoing commitment to game development. You can see this through numerous interactions on my social media, regular posts on my Patreon, and my constant presence here and in other game-related communities.

It's crucial for players to understand that game development involves a significant financial investment from developers. Without this financial support, creating and releasing games to the community becomes challenging. Therefore, we aim to show appreciation to those who invest their money by offering them a bit of exclusivity and expressing gratitude for their continued support.

Once again, I thank you for your interest in Our Home, and I reiterate my commitment not to abandon the game and to publish the public version here within about 2 months.
When I go on your Patreon and click

"Our Home 2.9.2
Hello everyone, I am thrilled to announce the launch of version 2.9.2 with great excitement!...
22. aug"

It ask for 250 US.. I don't know about everyone else, but I find it a little steep to fork over 250..

I like the game and I want to support you, but not at that cost. At what tier would I have to sign up for, to get v2.9.2? Or whatever the latest version is now..?

Also.. I think it would be a good idea, if you posted a 'Dev log/Change log once in a while here on this board, just to keep it alive. I had no idear that 2.9.2 was released in late Aug, and just one page back, we're in early may! It don't have to be something fanzy, just a short "HEY! version 424 is now available on Bla Bla..", just to get some eyes on it.

Anyways, it's 5:45 here, so maybe I have to stop drinking and get some shut-eye.

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
When I go on your Patreon and click

"Our Home 2.9.2
Hello everyone, I am thrilled to announce the launch of version 2.9.2 with great excitement!...
22. aug"

It ask for 250 US.. I don't know about everyone else, but I find it a little steep to fork over 250..

I like the game and I want to support you, but not at that cost. At what tier would I have to sign up for, to get v2.9.2? Or whatever the latest version is now..?

Also.. I think it would be a good idea, if you posted a 'Dev log/Change log once in a while here on this board, just to keep it alive. I had no idear that 2.9.2 was released in late Aug, and just one page back, we're in early may! It don't have to be something fanzy, just a short "HEY! version 424 is now available on Bla Bla..", just to get some eyes on it.

Anyways, it's 5:45 here, so maybe I have to stop drinking and get some shut-eye.
Friend, I think it could be an error on Patreon, because I don't even earn that much per month, the minimum tier for the version is just 5 dolars.

1694320316021.png

Reactions: WakamoSato

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Responding to the request for WakamoSato

---

Here is a small summary of the latest Dev log , and what is planned for the next 3 updates.
As mentioned before, we're committed to rolling out monthly updates for our supporters, while the public version will be released every six months, consolidating the updates from that period. You can keep tabs on our release schedule on our Discord server.

In the last dev log, I gave a quick rundown of our plans for the upcoming update. Over the next three updates, we'll be delving into Emily's story, the childhood sweetheart of our MC.

Emily makes an unexpected return to town after her trip to Canada. In this update, we'll smoothly depict her comeback, creating a natural encounter between Emily and the main character that doesn't feel forced. To achieve this, we'll introduce plot elements involving Emily's neighbors: Mirella, with whom our hero will share intense moments, and Mr. Wilson, her grandfather.

Emily's neighbors play a pivotal role in this chapter, helping us understand the circumstances her family is going through and shedding some light on the reason for her sudden return to town.

Next up, for those with the patience, I'll provide a brief summary of the updates since the last public version.

Changes from version 2.5.2 to 2.9.2

- Dialogues: ~1000 (Dialogues refer only to conversations between characters or thoughts.)
- Renders: ~900 (*Without considering renders for animation.*)
- Animations: ~15

# New Features

## Customizations

## Smartphone Apps

## Other Changes

I will keep you informed about each updated, Thank you for your interest in our home. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions; I'm here to assist you.

Last edited:
Reactions: WakamoSato

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Hello, DEV LOG #40
:pepod:

We're making excellent progress on the next version of our project. We've added three blocks story, two of which already have completed renderings.

More details in:

dev-log.jpg

Resume of progress (New versions every month.):

progress.png

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
We're thrilled to announce another original, exclusive track for Our Home. This tune is set to accompany a future in-game action sequence, but you can groove to it right now on all major streaming platforms.

Spotify:

Deezer:

Apple Music:

YouTube Music:

Enjoy :)

second_chance.jpg

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
New release: Our Home (2.10.0)
---

In version 2.10.0, we've got:
  • In this version, we've added a sex scene to enhance your moments.
  • A shiny new event for our gal Emily.
  • Two secret new renders.
  • A new replay scene.
  • A new achievement.
  • Bout 440 renders (animations not included).
  • Over 400 lines of dialogue to really dig into the story.
  • Three captivating animations.
  • And two new tunes to really immerse yourself in the game world and many sounds effect.

Download
---
-
-

--

There are two months left until the public release, and with that two more versions.

cover.jpg

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes