VN - Ren'Py - Our Life: Beginnings & Always [v1.7.1 + All DLC's] [GBPatch]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1514484

Was watching this game for a while, playign the demos until it finally released this year. This is freaking adorable. Not only is highly customizable as far as characters go, it's writing and character a joy (even the grumpy Jeremy) If you want a wonderful, wholesome slice of life game, this is one you should definitely check out!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

þussy

If you like slice of life, this is a game for you. There are currently three stages (childhood, early teens, summer after high school graduation) and there will be a fourth in the future. You get to choose the personality of Cove (the love interest), your interest in Cove, and your personal interests which can all change in the next stage of the game. There are plenty of references to past choices. From cute childhood moments, to touching teenage romance I have never seen a visual novel do slice of life or romance as well as this.

In addition, as a trans woman, I have never seen representation as good as this. Choosing pronouns isn't uncommon, but in this game you get to choose if you go on hrt and your level of dysphoria, and Cove is very accepting.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Anerion

This game is...well...more than a game, is a story of friendship and love. You can create your character and bring him or her to life, you can be their live. This game is amazing, marvellous, the characters are good and nteresting, the plot is amusing and sometime funny and sometime sad. I love this game
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Princess Groundhog

This is probably one of my favorite visual novels! Sometimes you just want something cute, wholesome, heartwarming, and tender. This is it. There are far too many highly perverse games on this site, and not enough of this kind! I enjoy both kinds, but it's a special game which can make me feel emotional and shed some tears, like this does. This is a beautifully crafted story, with a completely customizable character (which can be any gender). There are lots (and I mean lots) of choices and everything flows nicely, and is written professionally and smartly. It's a completely realistic and believable story. Very funny in places. No Engrish here. In small part it reminds me of a lighter version of Life Is Strange. I think if you liked that, you should enjoy this as well. While the game is complete, there are DLCs being released that add more story content. Two story DLCs are out already and two more will be released later. Additionally, there will be a Patreon DLC with sexual content, and while I will definitely want to check it out, lewd stuff in a game like this might even feel out of place. But, we'll see...