4.80 star(s) 23 Votes

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
Cover.png

Overview:
Jamie Last (changeable name) has spent the last couple weeks on a summertime high. At eight-years-old, nothing is better than what feels like endless days of school-less adventures, especially when you live walking distance from the beach. While coming home under a scorching sunset one fine evening, Jamie is approached by a stranger. The man is looking for a kid who can do him a favor, and he’s even offering to pay for it. He wants Jamie to please be friends with his only child. The person is Mr. Holden, Jamie’s new neighbor, as well as the father of the odd, and oddly named boy, Cove. Whether Jamie wants to play along or not, Cove isn’t going anywhere. He's present in Jamie's life for far longer than they ever would've guessed.

And then the long days of vacation finally come to an end. Summer may not be able to last forever, but Jamie can take comfort in knowing it will come back again someday…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-31
Release Date: 2023-08-31
Developer: GBPatch - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.7.1 + All DLC's
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Dev Notes

Read the Dev Notes

* Save files from the end of Step 3 will work with Step 4, but save files from the end of the prior Step 4 beta won't work.

DOWNLOAD

OurLife v1.7.1+All DLC's

Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac
(v1.7.1): - - - -
Android
(v1.7.1): - - - -

Our Life: Derek
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Our Life: Cove Wedding Night Patreon Bonus Moment

Our Life: Beta Build 1.0 (Cove Wedding DLC Intro!)

18+ Patreon Bonus

Extras: DLC Step 1 - DLC step 2 - DLC step 3 - Our Life OST - Dereks back

periwinkle22 thanks for the link
*This compressed version is not released by the developer use at your own risk.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.png 9.jpg 10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Wait ... can I create my character, even though he doesn't appear in the game? Is it all in the first person?
And Cove can be personalized, but is he always a boy? Don't you have a romance with a girl?
It's all in first-person but you completely customize your character. Cove is a he, from my understanding, but his appearance and personality can be customized either by playing or in the menu. Cove is the only love interest in the base game but I believe DLCs add others, I'm not 100% sure what's in the DLCs.

macinblack

Jan 22, 2019
Cove is the only love interest in the base game but I believe DLCs add others, I'm not 100% sure what's in the DLCs.
They don't, at least the three that are available at present don't, they all seem to extend the game to various degrees, maybe future ones will add a female LI. It's a bit of a shame really, I'd be interested in trying the game with a female love interest but I have no interest in pursuing a male LI.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
They don't, at least the three that are available at present don't, they all seem to extend the game to various degrees, maybe future ones will add a female LI. It's a bit of a shame really, I'd be interested in trying the game with a female love interest but I have no interest in pursuing a male LI.
I hope so too, my MC is a girl so I would love a lesbian love interest.

The developer also mentioned there will be a new game called Our Life: Now & Forever with all new characters, so maybe girl/girl romances will be available there:

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
is this game complete finished?
It should be marked complete, but there are several DLCs which add to the story. There are 2 out right now (3 if you count the free voiced name pack), and there will be 2 more out soon. Then it will be completely done.

Last edited:
Reactions: ejmuerte
4.80 star(s) 23 Votes