VN Ren'Py Our Life: Beginnings & Always [v1.7.1 + All DLC's] [GBPatch]

4.80 star(s) 23 Votes

superdadidou

Aug 15, 2019
Sorry for the double post!

I'd like to know if there are any Moments in the Baxter dlc that I should avoid if I want to get the Cove version, please?

ggezwux

Jul 30, 2021
Sorry for the double post!

I'd like to know if there are any Moments in the Baxter dlc that I should avoid if I want to get the Cove version, please?
You don't need to ignore his Moments. If you want to do that then put him on Indifferent to not get them, if you still want to see Baxter's moments but no romance, pick fond. Baxter's Step 3 Epilogue extends off the original one - it doesn't skip over it! (It happens afterwards so for example, if you want to propose to Cove in Step 3, you can still do that and they play Baxter's Epilogue afterwards)

And then for Step 4, just click Cove's Epilogue instead of B-man's.

Reactions: superdadidou

superdadidou

Aug 15, 2019
You don't need to ignore his Moments. If you want to do that then put him on Indifferent to not get them, if you still want to see Baxter's moments but no romance, pick fond. Baxter's Step 3 Epilogue extends off the original one - it doesn't skip over it! (It happens afterwards so for example, if you want to propose to Cove in Step 3, you can still do that and they play Baxter's Epilogue afterwards)

And then for Step 4, just click Cove's Epilogue instead of B-man's.
I thought I had read a long time ago that there was a Moment in Step 3 that had 2 versions (like Soiree in Step 2) hence my previous question, but I may have misunderstood.

Thank you very much for all these details! One more moment and I'll have finished Step 2, and I'll be able to discover an older Baxter than in OL2. ^^

Reactions: ggezwux

ggezwux

Jul 30, 2021
I thought I had read a long time ago that there was a Moment in Step 3 that had 2 versions (like Soiree in Step 2) hence my previous question, but I may have misunderstood.

Thank you very much for all these details! One more moment and I'll have finished Step 2, and I'll be able to discover an older Baxter than in OL2. ^^
OH yes, same thing with the Epilogue! You get a Prologue alteration if you have B-man set to Fond/Crush but it all wraps back to the original Prologue scenes eventually :D I hope you enjoy your adventure!! Let us know how you think of Baxter when you meet him, haha.

Reactions: superdadidou

superdadidou

Aug 15, 2019
I'm at the intro of Step 3 where MC has to choose their future plans and I confess I'm totally confused by the different choices of school. I'm not American or even in an English-speaking country, so I don't understand the differences at all between community college and private college.
I know that if Cove is studious he'll go to college to study marine biology to become a natural resource technician and I can see my MC doing something similar: what type of college would be best suited to these studies, please?

Edit: Was it just after the end of summer or much later that Cove chose to go to college? I wouldn't want him and my MC to be separated...

samthefanboi

Nov 15, 2021
I'm at the intro of Step 3 where MC has to choose their future plans and I confess I'm totally confused by the different choices of school. I'm not American or even in an English-speaking country, so I don't understand the differences at all between community college and private college.
I know that if Cove is studious he'll go to college to study marine biology to become a natural resource technician and I can see my MC doing something similar: what type of college would be best suited to these studies, please?

Edit: Was it just after the end of summer or much later that Cove chose to go to college? I wouldn't want him and my MC to be separated...

Community colleges and Private colleges both can be good for studies, if you stay local you will not be separated you will live together

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018

There is one like that. Hang IIRC. That has a variant that's Baxter centric.

Reactions: ggezwux

skyskysky!

May 1, 2024
For all that only need the single rpa files instead of the entire game folder,
Here's all the updated DLCs for the new 1.7.1 base game:

Have Fun.
Until the new Cove Wedding Night Bonus Moment
UwU
I Cant open the file. Can someone post the individual rpa files? TAT

4.80 star(s) 23 Votes