VN Ren'Py Our Life: Beginnings & Always [v1.7.1 + All DLC's] [GBPatch]

4.80 star(s) 24 Votes

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
Would you mind adding the free DLC?

I have some work right now. Maybe, you can report your post so that some other uploader might do that for ya.

Or you can wait for some time for me to add it and in case I forget to add, you can PM me :)

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
No rush, I downloaded it, but it would be just nice to have everything in one place for others. Sadly, the name I gave my MC isn’t included, but there are tons of names to choose from!

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
For a minute i thinked it will have tomgirl content but i misunderstad it.
I’m not sure if that’s what you mean, but you can have your mc be a girl but she doesn’t have to be girly. You pick how she likes to dress, for example. So you can go with skirts or pants. Plus later I believe she can identify more masculine if you like. I’m still early in, so not sure how that works exactly.

Reactions: Lorde Cyber Saurus
Apr 16, 2018
So there's only one romance path? How do the multiple endings differ, does that mean you just take what they give you or be forever alone? Are those the only options?

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
So there's only one romance path? How do the multiple endings differ, does that mean you just take what they give you or be forever alone? Are those the only options?
Only one romancable character for now, yes (Cove, a boy). Two more male characters will be romancable in the upcoming DLCs.

But you can also play it as Cove's friend and develop your friendship, it doesn't have to be romantic. It's a very choice-based game.

Reactions: Nightlystar
4.80 star(s) 24 Votes