VN Ren'Py Our Life: Beginnings & Always [v1.7.1 + All DLC's] [GBPatch]

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes

BonsaiWeed

Jul 7, 2018
From the features it seems like this is finished. Is it just getting bugfixes or are the features mentioned just promises?
There is still a chapter missing, epilogue. According to the game, it should come out in 2021.

And thank you OP, would not have discovered this as it is not my usual jam, but I ended up really liking the writing and characters. Bought the two story DLC, waiting for the complete story now...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Princess Groundhog

Koburo

May 30, 2017
The MC does not have a defined gender at the start.

Until the game actually asks what your body is like and if you're comfortable with it, it's just really vague about it and left to imagination until the second and third act.

Also yeah, I played a route and it didn't really have any lewd scenes on it, unless you really get off to wholesome games.

NaniMaster242

Jun 8, 2020
The MC does not have a defined gender at the start.

Until the game actually asks what your body is like and if you're comfortable with it, it's just really vague about it and left to imagination until the second and third act.

Also yeah, I played a route and it didn't really have any lewd scenes on it, unless you really get off to wholesome games.
lol the 18+ dlc is suppose to be released patreon only

Reactions: denydraskr

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Nothing lewd, no, but as I said earlier, there are some sensual scenes and you can tease Cove quite a bit. There are a few times where you share a bed and some mild suggestive dialogue, but no, this is not that kind of game.

It's also far from trash. it's one of the best visual novels I have ever played. It made me cry a few times. I will play this multiple times with different MCs.

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
It looks quite interesting, but seeing as there's only one love interest, I'll probably hold off until any more are potentially added

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
tags might be:

Male protagonist, Character creation, "Trap", Romance, dating sim, no sexual content (for the moment) and other current ones.

theres nothing "hard" sorf of saying on this game, the love rute starts as a teen but it gets reasure as you grow onto a young adult. lots of texts and rich story if you are interested, BUT.

i dont recomended, maybe later. You dont want to be hit right into your feelings and them realize that isnt the complete game (we are missing dlc's herefor the moment) and theres more content to come in a future.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Are you sure about this? We only add tags when we are sure that they exist in the game.

No DLCs. When someone shares the DLCs, they will be added to the OP.
Currently it needs the "no sexual content" tag. The +18 dlc is yet to be released so there is zero smut in the game atm.
As for the gay tag. The protag can be male so there definitively is male-male romance in the game. Just no sex (yet).

guest1

May 31, 2018
Played the game on steam a while ago.

Hilarious to read comments here saying their "MC" is a girl and they wish there was lesbian option.

The developer says that it's a dude. It's a dude.

The developer has also said that the NEXT game will be longer, and feature a female playable character instead of a boy.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Your character is completely customizable, I’m not sure where you get that they’re a dude. Your character can be a boy or a girl, or non-binary. Plus, their gender rarely comes into the story at all, your character is never seen, and since my character was a girl, I customized the character to fit and it worked as a completely straight relationship. So I’m really not sure what you’re getting at.

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes