VN Ren'Py Our Life: Beginnings & Always [v1.7.1 + All DLC's] [GBPatch]

4.80 star(s) 24 Votes

laundrylad

Sep 12, 2020
DEREK'S BACK!

Oh man, ever since the announcement of the Derek DLC I've waited oh-so-patiently to play the entirety of Derek's route in one go and I am so glad I did! I was invested from start to finish. It took a year to see the pay-off of that weird little pact but it was worth it. (y)

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2017
DEREK'S BACK!

Oh man, ever since the announcement of the Derek DLC I've waited oh-so-patiently to play the entirety of Derek's route in one go and I am so glad I did! I was invested from start to finish. It took a year to see the pay-off of that weird little pact but it was worth it. (y)

Thank you for beginning a life here.

You can come back again always.

Reactions: sweaterweather4327

memoireantique

Jun 25, 2020
Copied it from GB discord:

1) Download the Game (1.5 version) and DLCs. 2) Install the Game.
3) Go into the files app (usually called My Files) and either search for a file called "ourlife.demo.apk" or go to the "internal storage" tab and then the "Android" tab in that and then the "data" tab in that to find it.
4) Once in "ourlife.demo.apk", go to the files tab (should be the only option) and then create a folder within that (just name it "game").
5) Finally, move each of the DLCs/Voice Pack .rpa files into this file ONE AT A TIME (doesn't work when you do it all at once, for some reason). Once you do that, just start up the game and it should all be installed. (I recommend checking the app as you do each one to ensure that it is installed).
hi not sure if this method still works but someone said this a while ago

It's a .rpa so...
Doesn't work on windows though, that's for sure.
rpa does work on windows, you just have to drop the file in the game folder and it should be installed.
1664498571820.png

Kimo

Jun 4, 2017
Aw, I really wanna check Derek's dlc but it feels like I'm cheating on Cove for some reason. :Kappa: :Kappa:

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
good day everyone!
woke up and saw the Derek DLC dropped!
So excited to play it!

Derek's back!
Thank you. Now I can really play both Cove and Derek's stories. Honestly, the more I think about it, the more I like Derek more, which is odd, because Cove is the type of person I tend to be drawn to. He is so similar to my ex-boyfriend...

But perhaps it's because Derek likes me first, and he happens to be so nice, kind, funny... cute... and grows up to be... hot... :oops:

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
the voiced name dlc isnt downloaded for me for some reason... (im on mobile)
Those are FREE for everyone and they add quite a bit of bulk to a download. So they aren't included in any download.
Since I'm not on mobile I can't tell you exactly where to get it (IDK if itchio has a mobile compatible download for them or not).

4.80 star(s) 24 Votes