VN Ren'Py Our Life: Beginnings & Always [v1.7.1 + All DLC's] [GBPatch]

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes
Aug 29, 2017
does anyone have a 1.6.0 version of all the dlcs including the wedding dlc?
There's the torrent for the FitGirl repack.

from the repacker herself:
  • Based on Our.Life.Beginnings.and.Always.Dereks.Story-I_KnoW ISO release: ik-albds.iso (1,057,816,576 bytes)
  • Game version: v1.6.0; 7 DLCs are included and activated
  • 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
  • NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
  • Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 1 GB to 649 MB)
  • Installation takes 3-6 minutes (depending on your system)
  • After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
  • HDD space after installation: 1.1 GB
  • Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
  • At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack

If you want a direct download you can go to gog-games or wait 'til we get someone to upload it here

Ren123432fd

May 10, 2022
So anyone got the newest version? GB released Our Life 1.6.3 yesterday.
hi, the update is for the base game to better suit Derek's dlc (I'm not totally sure if it's done, correct me if I'm wrong :3) I'll leave you the link to itch where you can download the update.

If the dlc files are not manually transferred to the new version of our life to be downloaded you will have to grab them manually, go into the "game" folder and grab the dlc files and paste them into the latest version.

I'm sorry if I was confused or got confused
link itch:

Camera_Mann

May 1, 2022
Oh God, replaying it with Space Song playing in the background is making my eyes just fucking piss tears. (Sorry for the vulgarity, best way I could explain in my tired, bawling state.)

Aug 29, 2017
does it hax sex content
Only the +18 Patreon Bonus, and it's only a oral scene.

Check the genres:

2DCG, Character Creation, Male Protagonist, Female Protagonist, No Sexual Content, Comedy, Dating Sim, Meaningful Choices, Multiple Endings, Otome, Romance, Slice Of Life, gay,

The game itself doesn't have any type of sex.

Thomas1999

May 12, 2020

Our Life: Baxter DLC Build 1.6.4B (PC, Mac, & Android)!

Thank you to everyone who has been waiting for this! The very first Baxter Ward DLC Beta is now available ️
Though, this initial beta is a little awkward. Usually updates include one new full Moment, but this time we had to add a chunk of new scenes at the very beginning of Step 3 and then only two out of three parts for a Moment were finished by the end of the month. Also, no alterations based on the new scenes have been added, so these situations are unmentioned anywhere else in the story right now
But it's still a good amount of stuff to play overall, and you get to hang out with the old gang again!

Important Notes To Play the Beta:
  • You access Baxter's version of Hang by clicking a yellow button on the righthand side of the Step 3 Moment selection screen. It's not a fully designed screen in this beta, it's got temporary assets
  • Baxter's DLC begins in the Step 3 opening. You can play from the beginning of the story until that point or start a new file and use an option at the start of the beta to skip right to Step 3
  • Save files from this beta won't work in other beta builds or the main game. You can load saves from the main game in the beta but you need to play Step 3 from the beginning to see the new content
New Content:
  • There's now a comfort/interest screen for Baxter
  • An expansion to the Step 3 opening is playable
  • Two thirds of Baxter's version of Hang is playable
  • It's around 20,000 words of new content!
Well, it's been a long time since we were back in Step 3 and even longer since we were promising the chance to get know bachelor number 3, haha. I hope this first little glimpse into his story is a fun one

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes