VN Ren'Py Our Life: Beginnings & Always [v1.7.1 + All DLC's] [GBPatch]

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
:cry:
Just wow.
What a great end.
Sad it's over but not disappointed.
Almost wish they did Baxter first cause there is no way it's gonna top Derek's route.

Reactions: KiraJames

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
:cry:
Just wow.
What a great end.
Sad it's over but not disappointed.
Almost wish they did Baxter first cause there is no way it's gonna top Derek's route.
I get it though, Derek was there first.
But I hope Baxter will give us a much different outlook since he isn't a childhood friend of the PC.

Reactions: kiciyo

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Can I do all the steps in one playthrough or do I have to pick either Derek or Coves's steps?

NathanMagic

Feb 27, 2018
Hi just wanna ask, do we start with Derek or with Cove? (And get paid to be friends with him by his father)
Can I do all the steps in one playthrough or do I have to pick either Derek or Coves's steps?
You can do all the steps 1-4 in your playthrough, you can also skip to step 2, where Derek route starts, in step 2 you'll have a page for cove and a page for Derek, no Derek in step 3 (until the step 3 epilogue) , and step 4 you can select to Derek or coves finale.

You can choose to like one or both of them, and both should count towards step 4, just be aware that you'll only be able to do cove or Derek's soiree not both.

esterlion7

May 6, 2022
Help please :s How do I install all of this? The DLC's, the main game, the +18. Is there a configuration where I can play with all the extra content included? I'm terribly ignorant of this matters, I'm sorry

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Help please :s How do I install all of this? The DLC's, the main game, the +18. Is there a configuration where I can play with all the extra content included? I'm terribly ignorant of this matters, I'm sorry
Honestly just download the latest Derek beta, it has all the DLCs so far included (except voices but you can get those free from the itchio page).
The 18+ is a fully separate thing (made this way because for various reasons).

Reactions: esterlion7

esterlion7

May 6, 2022
Honestly just download the latest Derek beta, it has all the DLCs so far included (except voices but you can get those free from the itchio page).
The 18+ is a fully separate thing (made this way because for various reasons).
Cool!
Separate thing (the +18) as to be installed separately, or like a separate game?

Billie'sBitch

May 25, 2022
Can someone help me, where do i start? do I start with, Our Life: Derek, or Our Life v1.5.1. and where does the 18+ Patreon bonus come in.

kiciyo

Oct 13, 2021
Can someone help me, where do i start? do I start with, Our Life: Derek, or Our Life v1.5.1. and where does the 18+ Patreon bonus come in.
+18 content is between step 3 and step 4. I'm pretty sure that you have that info in there before starting it.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
It's also not really part of the actual game but rather something of a "gaiden" or "doujinshi" piece, as the Japanese would probably characterise it.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
I can tell this is newly out, got an error exception, it's fine though it was only for a single line, lmao.
Yeah. I've gotten a few myself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but what do i play first derek or v1.5.1
Get the newest Derek beta. It has all the DLCs included so you don't have to mess with adding them. The voiced names is free from itchio. The 18+ is a full separate thing, not part of the original and trying to put any of the files together will break both of them.

Reactions: Shakalak
4.70 star(s) 25 Votes