VN Ren'Py Our Life: Beginnings & Always [v1.7.1 + All DLC's] [GBPatch]

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Our Life Beginnings Always [1.6.9] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux/Mac (809 MB/ 209 MB) : ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2021

Our Life: Baxter DLC Build 1.6.5B (PC, Mac, & Android)

Hooray! Another Baxter beta build is ready to go. And looks like there's some good times to be had, based on the screenshot preview.
Windows/Linux Download Link
Mac Download Link
Android Download Link
Important Notes To Play the Beta:
  • You access Baxter's Moments by clicking a yellow button on the righthand side of the Step 3 Moment selection screen. It's not a fully designed screen in this beta, it's got temporary assets
  • Baxter's DLC begins in the Step 3 opening. You can play from the beginning of the story until that point or start a new file and use an option at the start of the beta to skip right to Step 3
  • Save files from this beta won't work in other beta builds or the main game. You can load saves from the main game in the beta but you need to play Step 3 from the beginning to see the new content
New Content:
  • The second Half of Baxter's version of Hang, that Moment is now complete
  • The entirety of a new Moment- Sightseeing
  • 45,000 new words overall
  • A new cut-in CG, although it's still only a sketch right now
Alright, with two Moments and the Step 3 expansion scenes from the prior beta, we're starting to get a decent amount of Baxter content going. It's certainly interesting, very different from either of the other leads. I can think of a few things in this expansion that might end up surprising people, haha.
But I hope you have a good time, if you give it a try!
THANK YOU

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Wait, 18+ patreon? does that mean there are sex scenes/sexual content? I havent played this, one of the things keeping me from doing it is that tag.
Even in the main game there are cute flirty and teasing scenes when they are older. Nothing too sexual of course.

Last edited:

I.S.O.

Mar 24, 2019
Wait, 18+ patreon? does that mean there are sex scenes/sexual content? I havent played this, one of the things keeping me from doing it is that tag.
There is one scene, that is separate from the main game, that has any sexual content (though the main game does have a few places you can make out, it doesn't really go any further than butt-grabbing over clothes). The 18+ moment was released only on Patreon, but there's a link to it here as well. There's no sex outside of that scene though, and it only goes as far as oral.

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes