VN Ren'Py Our Life: Beginnings & Always [v1.7.1 + All DLC's] [GBPatch]

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes

Thomas1999

May 12, 2020

Our Life: Baxter DLC Build 1.6.6B ☕ (PC, Mac, & Android)

as always, Baxter's not one to waste time. And neither are we apparently because the monthly beta build is already here!

Important Notes To Play the Beta:
  • You access Baxter's Moments by clicking a yellow button on the righthand side of the Step 3 Moment selection screen. It's not a fully designed screen in this beta, it's got temporary assets
  • Baxter's DLC begins in the Step 3 opening. You can play from the beginning of the story until that point or start a new file and use an option at the start of the beta to skip right to Step 3
  • Save files from this beta won't work in other beta builds or the main game. You can load saves from the main game in the beta but you need to play Step 3 from the beginning to see the new content
New Content:
  • The entirety of a new Moment- Drinks
  • 26,000 new words overall
[There is some art missing during this Moment. In the final version it'll have some cut-in images. You can probably tell where they're meant to appear, haha]
We're at 3/5 Baxter Moments done. It's all coming together quite well. I feel like Step 3 is gonna be finished before we know it. And I'm happy people have enjoyed hanging out with the B-man so far. Hopefully this latest outing will be rated highly as well

Thomas1999

May 12, 2020

as always, Baxter's not one to waste time. And neither are we apparently because the monthly beta build is already here!
Windows/Linux Download Link
Mac Download Link
Android Download Link
  • You access Baxter's Moments by clicking a yellow button on the righthand side of the Step 3 Moment selection screen. It's not a fully designed screen in this beta, it's got temporary assets
  • Baxter's DLC begins in the Step 3 opening. You can play from the beginning of the story until that point or start a new file and use an option at the start of the beta to skip right to Step 3
  • Save files from this beta won't work in other beta builds or the main game. You can load saves from the main game in the beta but you need to play Step 3 from the beginning to see the new content
New Content:
[There is some art missing during this Moment. In the final version it'll have some cut-in images. You can probably tell where they're meant to appear, haha]
We're at 3/5 Baxter Moments done. It's all coming together quite well. I feel like Step 3 is gonna be finished before we know it. And I'm happy people have enjoyed hanging out with the B-man so far. Hopefully this latest outing will be rated highly as well
sorry it took me a bit to post it my internet was down.

Miukinnie02

Jul 26, 2021

Windows/Linux Download Link
Mac Download Link
Android Download Link
New Content:
Omfg thomas you are the best, love you thank you for sharing this with us<3

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes