VN Ren'Py Our Life: Beginnings & Always [v1.7.1 + All DLC's] [GBPatch]

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes

I.S.O.

Mar 24, 2019
For anyone that might be interested, step 3 is already nearly done. From how fast development is going I would not be surprised if by the end of February the baxter dlc were to release.
I doubt it'll be that soon. They still have all of Step 4 to write and code.

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
Currently playing parts of the Baxter dlc, and as someone who really enjoyed OL2, hearing him talk about his origins is exciting.

Luunar

Jul 12, 2022

Baxter Step 3 is here! Hooray! Now, there are still issues with his content working in conjunction with the normal Cove scenes, so it's technically not entirely complete. But if you just play Baxter's stuff it's the whole thing and should be all good. How unbelieve that it's come this far .

Important Notes To Play the Beta:
  • You access Baxter's Moments by clicking a yellow button on the right hand side of the Step 3 Moment selection screen.
  • The extra scene for Baxter in the 'and then summer ended' section happens after the credits!
  • Baxter's DLC begins in the Step 3 opening. You can play from the beginning of the story until that point or start a new file and use an option at the start of the beta to skip right to Step 3
  • Save files from this beta won't work in other beta builds or the main game. You can load saves from the main game in the beta but you need to play Step 3 from the beginning to see the new content
New Content:
  • The Moment "Mountain" is now playable
  • The Moment "Planning" is now playable
  • The "And Then Summer Ended" additional scene is now playable (it only appears if you played Baxter's story events)
  • Over 60,000 words of new content was added in total
  • The Moment Selection Screen for Baxter's events was properly implemented
  • Missing and incomplete art from prior builds got added
  • Errors were fixed from the previous beta
There is one BG in Planning that's entirely missing right now, not even a sketch is done, and so I just used the grocery store background as a placeholder.
And there you have it. Everybody worked hard to create this massive update before the end of the month. I hope you'll enjoy the full first part of Baxter's story. He's certainly a unique figure in the world of Our Life: Beginnings & Always

Miukinnie02

Jul 26, 2021

Baxter Step 3 is here! Hooray! Now, there are still issues with his content working in conjunction with the normal Cove scenes, so it's technically not entirely complete. But if you just play Baxter's stuff it's the whole thing and should be all good. How unbelieve that it's come this far .
Windows/Linux Download Link
Mac Download Link
Android Download Link
  • You access Baxter's Moments by clicking a yellow button on the right hand side of the Step 3 Moment selection screen.
  • The extra scene for Baxter in the 'and then summer ended' section happens after the credits!
  • Baxter's DLC begins in the Step 3 opening. You can play from the beginning of the story until that point or start a new file and use an option at the start of the beta to skip right to Step 3
  • Save files from this beta won't work in other beta builds or the main game. You can load saves from the main game in the beta but you need to play Step 3 from the beginning to see the new content
New Content:
  • The "And Then Summer Ended" additional scene is now playable (it only appears if you played Baxter's story events)
There is one BG in Planning that's entirely missing right now, not even a sketch is done, and so I just used the grocery store background as a placeholder.
And there you have it. Everybody worked hard to create this massive update before the end of the month. I hope you'll enjoy the full first part of Baxter's story. He's certainly a unique figure in the world of Our Life: Beginnings & Always
Omg i love you, you absolute sweetheart thanks for SHARING this with us <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Luunar
Aug 27, 2021

Windows/Linux Download Link
Mac Download Link
Android Download Link
New Content:
THANK YOUUUU!

gamwezs

Jul 12, 2018
Question, how do you get Baxter to ask you out? In the previous build it happened at the end of the sightseeing moment but for some reason in my current play through it doesn't happen.

senaizumiP

Mar 28, 2021
Question, how do you get Baxter to ask you out? In the previous build it happened at the end of the sightseeing moment but for some reason in my current play through it doesn't happen.
you gotta be at crush with him, did you accidentally pick something else?

senaizumiP

Mar 28, 2021
just finished the "And then... Summer ended" part for baxter AND IM SO FUCKING DISTRAUGHT LIKE SLIGHTLY TEARY EYED TBH??? WHAT THE FUCKKKKKK i dont think i can wait for step 4 to come out I NEED CLOSURE DAMMIT BAXTER YOU FUCKING JERK I WILL WRING YOUR THROAT WHEN WE MEET AGAIN

senaizumiP

Mar 28, 2021
just finished the "And then... Summer ended" part for baxter AND IM SO FUCKING DISTRAUGHT LIKE SLIGHTLY TEARY EYED TBH??? WHAT THE FUCKKKKKK i dont think i can wait for step 4 to come out I NEED CLOSURE DAMMIT BAXTER YOU FUCKING JERK I WILL WRING YOUR THROAT WHEN WE MEET AGAIN
lol ill say this but wont even have the guts to do it in a fictional game filled with fictional characters but ill imagine it

Reactions: Meowcula96

crawer

Feb 26, 2021
I'm not sure what you picked when you asked him about the dating questions during Sightseeing moment but for me when I admited that he was my first crush and never dated before, he didn't ask me out at the end of the moment. However when I picked the option where he's my first crush but doesn't admit it out loud, he asked me out at the end of the moment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes