VN Ren'Py Our Life: Beginnings & Always [v1.7.1 + All DLC's] [GBPatch]

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes
Jan 7, 2020
just finished the "And then... Summer ended" part for baxter AND IM SO FUCKING DISTRAUGHT LIKE SLIGHTLY TEARY EYED TBH??? WHAT THE FUCKKKKKK i dont think i can wait for step 4 to come out I NEED CLOSURE DAMMIT BAXTER YOU FUCKING JERK I WILL WRING YOUR THROAT WHEN WE MEET AGAIN
OH MY GOD THE HEART BREAK

gamwezs

Jul 12, 2018
I'm not sure what you picked when you asked him about the dating questions during Sightseeing moment but for me when I admited that he was my first crush and never dated before, he didn't ask me out at the end of the moment. However when I picked the option where he's my first crush but doesn't admit it out loud, he asked me out at the end of the moment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah okay thanks, I picked never dated said he was my first.

ggezwux

Jul 30, 2021
If he's your first crush and never dated before, I'm guessing he doesn't want to hurt you knowing what happens at the end of step 3. But if you have dated before and he think he's not your first crush he thought you won't be as devastated when he left Sunset Cove. Just a speculation, though. Might just be a bug.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OurLifeBeginningsAndAlways-1.6.7b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

crawer

Feb 26, 2021

Baxter's end of step 3 scene is definitely one of the most heartbroken scenes for MC in the game if you chosen to date him.

And if you want a bit of alternate Step 4 Baxter angst if you dated him but got together with Cove in Step 4 and got engaged, then proceed to Cove Wedding DLC, his intro dialogue is a bit different:
Compared to the base game without Baxter DLC:

There's also a few lines of difference here and there but other than that it's mostly the same. Now I can't wait for his Step 4, though.:cry:

Reactions: Azul193781

2B9SA2

Oct 27, 2019
Oh boyyyyy, yeah it may be just that but holyyyy

There's also a few lines of difference here and there but other than that it's mostly the same. Now I can't wait for his Step 4, though.:cry:
Same buddy, same :cry:. There is a lot of interesting potential on this branch of the story bc is quite the situation and I am so hyped for Step 4 whenever they get to it. ngl I am tempted to write a fic just for the angst on the meantime bc the potential for something interesting is there

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes