5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Ren123432fd

May 10, 2022

Our Life: Now & Forever Prologue Beta Build 0.06 (PC, Mac, Android)

It's time to meet the boy's club! The boy's club that turns out to have one single boy member, haha. Qiu and Renee don't identify as male when they're older. But hey, it's possible for the MC to join and if they're a boy they can bring that ratio up. And if they're not, it's an even more hilariously wrong description.
Unfortunately, this build doesn't have all of the recent MC doll clothing/accessory batches I posted previews of. It was getting late in the month and I wanted people to be able to play the new scenes. They'll be there next time!
Windows/Linux Download
Mac Download
Android Download
[The build name is the same as before, but it is a new file]
New Content:
  • 16,000 words of new scenes
  • MC doll eyebrows matching your chosen hair color
  • Earrings as a new accessory option, along with some other new MC doll pieces
  • The option to take a full screenshot of your MC
  • One new music track to hear and unlock in the music room
Man, it's exciting to finally see the other kids around town. They're both precious. I hope you'll enjoy getting to know them a little better!
omg..
Thanks a lot
you are a love :3

Reactions: sweaterweather4327

Miukinnie02

Jul 26, 2021

It's time to meet the boy's club! The boy's club that turns out to have one single boy member, haha. Qiu and Renee don't identify as male when they're older. But hey, it's possible for the MC to join and if they're a boy they can bring that ratio up. And if they're not, it's an even more hilariously wrong description.
Unfortunately, this build doesn't have all of the recent MC doll clothing/accessory batches I posted previews of. It was getting late in the month and I wanted people to be able to play the new scenes. They'll be there next time!
Windows/Linux Download
Mac Download
Android Download
New Content:
Man, it's exciting to finally see the other kids around town. They're both precious. I hope you'll enjoy getting to know them a little better!
OMG THANK YOU I LOVE YOU

Azul193781

Jul 28, 2022

Windows/Linux Download
Mac Download
Android Download
New Content:
THANKS

senaizumiP

Mar 28, 2021

Windows/Linux Download
Mac Download
Android Download
New Content:
does anyone have a compressed version for the android or windows one?

Aug 27, 2021

Windows/Linux Download
Mac Download
Android Download
New Content:
ILYSM TY

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
How often this game gets updated?
I remember playing a demo months ago,cute game.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
This game looks like another one I played for a couple hours a few months ago.

I dropped it because it was gay, though. Like, either you were straight as a girl or you had to end up gay if you played as a guy.

So I figured it was a game for girls (and gays).

It has the same exact art style. Is this a sequel or something? Can you have straight relationships as a male or turn the LI into a girl this time?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
This game looks like another one I played for a couple hours a few months ago.

I dropped it because it was gay, though. Like, either you were straight as a girl or you had to end up gay if you played as a guy.

So I figured it was a game for girls (and gays).

It has the same exact art style. Is this a sequel or something? Can you have straight relationships as a male or turn the LI into a girl this time?
I guess its the current game linked in the steam link

They just added a new DLC to that and that can be found on other DL sites.

As it sounds on the steam page they now ramp up the production in this game.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes