5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
As if altering renpy wasn't as simple as using notepad++ on the scripts Wow so complex wow much effort oh no I had to use Unren because the scripts were archived Wow :rolleyes:
just dont gatekeep us with patreon or subscribestar
gosh i cant wait honestly
"WOW EXTRA SPECIAL LOVEYDOVEY FORBIDEN BRRRRRRAXTER MOD FOR OUR LIFE GAME NOW AVAILABLE ON PATREON:WutFace::WutFace:"
"FOR JUST 20$ YOU CAN ROMANCE BAXTER AGAIN!!! YES NOW YOU CAN DATE HIM IN CUL-DE-SAC TOO UWOOOOOW:PogChamp::PogChamp:"

"THE DEV MOD ALSO ADDING NEW FEATURE PEOPLE.......YES THAT'S RIGHT NOW YOU CAN MAKE BAXTER CHEATING ON YOUR OL 1 PROTAGONIST BY SEDUCING HIM ON OL2 WITH THIS MOD WAOOOOO NEVER DONE BEFORE SO BRAVE SO STUNNING:cry::cry:"
"YOU DONT LIKE IT????SHOVE IT UP YOUR UGLY ASS"
"YOU DONT LIKE OUR MOD????SHOVE IT UP WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE"

"YEAH THAT IS RIGHT WE'LL FUCK YOUR WIFE TOO"
"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING PURCHASE IT RIGHT NOW WHILE IT STILL HOT!!!!!!"

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Also not even to mentiion it's just wasted potential for them having so little routes. Disregarding the fact that having a Western VN dev make legitimate games, on a frequent basis is a rarity, it's just wasted potential to create this world and reduce it/hinder it to one route, two routes, + half routes aka DLC routes. Even their previous game had more routes. "Oh but Kurama this is the style you just don't get it" no I get it, it's just wasted potential. More routes done in the same manner would take this game to a higher level, period I cannot fathom for the life of me why they would self impose such a restricition. The top VNs are more than 40+ hours to complete.
Oh and add Mr holden route too while youre at it

YoukoKurama

Nov 29, 2017
just dont gatekeep us with patreon or subscribestar
gosh i cant wait honestly
"WOW EXTRA SPECIAL LOVEYDOVEY FORBIDEN BRRRRRRAXTER MOD FOR OUR LIFE GAME NOW AVAILABLE ON PATREON:WutFace::WutFace:"
"FOR JUST 20$ YOU CAN ROMANCE BAXTER AGAIN!!! YES NOW YOU CAN DATE HIM IN CUL-DE-SAC TOO UWOOOOOW:PogChamp::PogChamp:"

"THE DEV MOD ALSO ADDING NEW FEATURE PEOPLE.......YES THAT'S RIGHT NOW YOU CAN MAKE BAXTER CHEATING ON YOUR OL 1 PROTAGONIST BY SEDUCING HIM ON OL2 WITH THIS MOD WAOOOOO NEVER DONE BEFORE SO BRAVE SO STUNNING:cry::cry:"
"YOU DONT LIKE IT????SHOVE IT UP YOUR UGLY ASS"
"YOU DONT LIKE OUR MOD????SHOVE IT UP WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE"

"YEAH THAT IS RIGHT WE'LL FUCK YOUR WIFE TOO"
"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING PURCHASE IT RIGHT NOW WHILE IT STILL HOT!!!!!!"
Why would I release the mod to begin with? I will be making it for myself I don't give a shit what anyone else wants with it. I do the same thing with any other game I want to change. :ROFLMAO:

YoukoKurama

Nov 29, 2017
Sure you do massa, mesa big believe.
I don't get why anyone thinks it's a difficult thing to do.
Here's how to modify any game script for renpy.
Step 1: Download Unren
Step 2: Place it in the game folder and run it
Step 3: Extract archive
Step 4: open the script file .rpy with a text editor
Step 5: Figure out the syntax script changes in Renpy look like this "mc "I'm gonna be in so much trouble with my moms when we get back." (Taken straight from OL1 step 4 Epilouge) "
Step 6: Change the dialouge to what you want it to be "mc "Wow I can't believe it was so easy to change this game people are actually dumb if they think it's a difficult task" "
Step 7: Save and delete the .rpyc file for the script you edited.
Step 8: Load the game, Renpy will make a new .rpyc file for the script you edited.
Step 9: Play your modded game.

Holy shit under 10 steps wow I can't believe it. To make it a mod for a release is a little more challenging you would just need to copy the file, make your changes and call the correct scenes. In this example I used scene 12 in the epilouge so I would look for

" jump step4_epilogue_scene12: " And change it to "jump step4_epilouge_scene12_modded"
then just make sure to label the modded scene as step4_epilouge_scene12_modded

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Step 5: Figure out the syntax script changes in Renpy look like this "mc "I'm gonna be in so much trouble with my moms when we get back." (Taken straight from OL1 step 4 Epilouge) "
Step 6: Change the dialouge to what you want it to be "mc "Wow I can't believe it was so easy to change this game people are actually dumb if they think it's a difficult task" "
Step 8: Load the game, Renpy will make a new .rpyc file for the script you edited.

Holy shit under 10 steps wow I can't believe it. To make it a mod for a release is a little more challenging you would just need to copy the file, make your changes and call the correct scenes. In this example I used scene 12 in the epilouge so I would look for

" jump step4_epilogue_scene12: " And change it to "jump step4_epilouge_scene12_modded"
Sure buddy sure
dont forget to add i'mactinglikealittlebratonF95.rpy too

YoukoKurama

Nov 29, 2017
Sure buddy sure
dont forget to add i'mactinglikealittlebratonF95.rpy too
Right because I'm definitely the brat in this conversation, not the person consistently talking shit, typing in all caps, etc. Are you delusional or can you not actually read what someone types? Do you fall to a delusion in your head that when you read a post you just make up random shit no one typed? What it must be like to live such a life.

So to summarize, I asked for more content in a game we all obviously like, you talk shit, I say I'll just change the game for myself, you talk shit then make up shit about people paying for something on patreon which no one wrote or alluded to, I tell people how to make up their own mod for themselves, which is extremely well documented pretty much everywhere, you continue to talk shit? Is that all there is to your existance? Shit? Have a good life friend. I won't waste time responding to your nonsense after this.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Difficult, no.

Requiring considerable time, effort and care to actually do what you claim, assuredly.

Which is why you get pointed and laughed at for chuuni posturing. "I can totes do this but I'm not gonna show you any of it cuz y'all poopyheads" is a position that influences people without making friends or inspiring credibility and respect.

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Right because I'm definitely the brat in this conversation, not the person consistently talking shit, typing in all caps, etc. Are you delusional or can you not actually read what someone types? Do you fall to a delusion in your head that when you read a post you just make up random shit no one typed? What it must be like to live such a life.

So to summarize, I asked for more content in a game we all obviously like, you talk shit, I say I'll just change the game for myself, you talk shit then make up shit about people paying for something on patreon which no one wrote or alluded to, I tell people how to make up their own mod for themselves, which is extremely well documented pretty much everywhere, you continue to talk shit? Is that all there is to your existance? Shit? Have a good life friend. I won't waste time responding to your nonsense after this.
Im just joking buddy we all just having fun here right?:LOL:sorry if i hurt you physically or mentally no hard feeling:giggle:
best to you and your ahem "personal modification of the game for my satisfaction"
(y)

Miukinnie02

Jul 26, 2021
I played the first 1, but skipping the romance content certainly made it a lot less enjoyable than it could have been. It did give me a fairly good impression though of what the Devs are capable of.

So far this game here is just more advanced in every regard, aside from not being finished.

Personally I would like if the female loveinterests would be a bit more varied (not the biggest fan of the body positivity stuff with Tamarac, but that isn't really an ingame thing so far, just something I saw in the discussions on other sites, and that also was likely sparked by the attitude of some people complaining about T not being slender) cause it just feels a bit off to me to make an entire first game with more or less model sized male characters, then a 2nd one were the female characters aren't allowed to be pretty in a classic sense. And then there is also the fact 1 of the devs made an (in my opinion) horrible argument against making the 1 lesbian character romanceable along the lines of "you cant date her cause maybe you arent a lesbian yourself" (and therefore even if you are you can't) which I just found to be 1 of the absolute weirdest arguments for anything ever (given that we are talking about a game), but that's all "behind the scenes" stuff with, so far, no hampering effect on the game.

Edit: And so far no other romance option has been even revealed, so who know's what's there to come? I think there is a very high chance the entire discussion will turn out to be pointless, cause there will be at least 3 characters to pick from, each wildly different to the other. Just, personally, I think it's best to not politicize your game for no good reason other than being annoyed or trying to annoy people one doesn't like.
I played the first 1, but skipping the romance content certainly made it a lot less enjoyable than it could have been. It did give me a fairly good impression though of what the Devs are capable of.

So far this game here is just more advanced in every regard, aside from not being finished.

Personally I would like if the female loveinterests would be a bit more varied (not the biggest fan of the body positivity stuff with Tamarac, but that isn't really an ingame thing so far, just something I saw in the discussions on other sites, and that also was likely sparked by the attitude of some people complaining about T not being slender) cause it just feels a bit off to me to make an entire first game with more or less model sized male characters, then a 2nd one were the female characters aren't allowed to be pretty in a classic sense. And then there is also the fact 1 of the devs made an (in my opinion) horrible argument against making the 1 lesbian character romanceable along the lines of "you cant date her cause maybe you arent a lesbian yourself" (and therefore even if you are you can't) which I just found to be 1 of the absolute weirdest arguments for anything ever (given that we are talking about a game), but that's all "behind the scenes" stuff with, so far, no hampering effect on the game.

Edit: And so far no other romance option has been even revealed, so who know's what's there to come? I think there is a very high chance the entire discussion will turn out to be pointless, cause there will be at least 3 characters to pick from, each wildly different to the other. Just, personally, I think it's best to not politicize your game for no good reason other than being annoyed or trying to annoy people one doesn't like.
What? Creating characters is solely based on that, making them feel like real people. Are you a straight man or a woman? Something that I deem as unfair is the fact they made her not available for other lesbians a character's sexuality is part of their character lol you can't change that and you shouldn't. The reason they haven't made her a love interest is because it would be unfair to people who like her but they aren't girls, and making her available just for girls would be unfair. But personally I see nothing wrong with making her just available for girls, a bunch of games give you different dating option for different genders and it makes complete sense. They could also do the same for different characters, but if you're complaining about the fact she's lesbian and claim men should be able to date her anyway then fuck you play another game.

Miukinnie02

Jul 26, 2021

If you're so good at it make your own game. The characterization is not the same.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
What? Creating characters is solely based on that, making them feel like real people. Are you a straight man or a woman? Something that I deem as unfair is the fact they made her not available for other lesbians a character's sexuality is part of their character lol you can't change that and you shouldn't. The reason they haven't made her a love interest is because it would be unfair to people who like her but they aren't girls, and making her available just for girls would be unfair. But personally I see nothing wrong with making her just available for girls, a bunch of games give you different dating option for different genders and it makes complete sense. They could also do the same for different characters, but if you're complaining about the fact she's lesbian and claim men should be able to date her anyway then fuck you play another game.
Lmao, I say that I think it's not the greatest argument to make because it actually limits & restricts the capabilities to play your character. Also, beforehand (the person's comment who actually explained why even lesbians can't romance her without resorting to personal attacks ;) ), I didn't know the reasoning was that the Devs are that adamant about making every LI romanceable for every character. I can see their reasoning and have to accept it, but I still don't agree with the angle. I have absolutely no clue why you try to read "I wanna change that characters sexuality" into my post, there is literally absolutely nothing that would imply that. All I want is to be able to play the characters I feel in tune with.
To get back to your point of making characters feel like real people - it sure doesn't feel too realistic that the character oneself plays is strictly limited to romance bisexual characters so I don't think that's too good reasoning. The fact even these Devs can't realistically implement such a "specific" romance path in a game that already is a decent read (amount of content wise & especially in regards to variation of the scenes) even though it's in it's earliest stages is, though, no matter if I like it or not.

If you are looking for an argument look elsewhere, I have 0 interest in getting into pointless debate with someone who's trying to twist my words just so they can try and claim I was being a douche, disrespecting someone's (even a fictional character's) sexuality. You are literally making that up entirely.

Edit: Also, as I've said, it's not a big thing. I find it a bit sad when this sort of decision is made for the characters I play - and that's what it is, cause there is no reason for Vianca to not consider a female, lesbian player character as a potential romance partner - however, from a development standpoint & given the likely size of the game with even only Qiu & Tamarack as Loveinterests there's not really anything I can say against the Devs deciding to not bloat their workload even further by adding romance paths for characters that would only be compatible with more or less a single, very specific, type of player character.
So...not overjoyed with it, but it makes sense.

Last edited:

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
I think I read somewhere that you can now give the ears a different color, how do I do it?

Edit: for those who have the same skin color as the Mom, does Tamarack still says you don't look the same?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes