5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Savaralyn

Apr 30, 2023
I wouldn't get my hopes up tbh, I think now&forever will have way less bonus content than OL1, 1. because the dev wants to be done with the OL series and 2. bc it would be more complicated considering the v-poly relationship.

But who knows!
Didn't GB Patch say that they weren't planning on doing an 18+ moment like they did for B&A? They might change their mind, as they did with the polyamory thing, but as of right now I wouldn't get my hopes up for it.

Jul 19, 2020
What nicknames would Qiu be amenable to besides Autumn, if any? I think Autumn is quite cute, being a nickname for Autumn.
Generally, they would like nicknames that aren't based on their name, though you can call them Qiu-liet, and they do definitely become attached to that one, but otherwise they enjoy nicknames that are based more on the relationship you have.
Wait, how is Qiu's name pronounced? My brain has just gone with like 'kwee' all this time but kwee-liet wouldn't fit, it's got to be like ju-liet right? To fit? But I put autum into google translate for chinese and the robot lady said it like 'cho' and cho-liet doesn't sound good either!

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
OL2: Frederick Baumann Sketch (Step 3)
Fred is back and as unimpressed as ever! And he does still wear glasses, those are just going to be added after the sketch phase.
OL2: Frederick Baumann (Step 3)
He is finished! Are you carrying a bag or the weight of the world, Fred? He looks so serious (almost) all the time, haha.
Artist: redridingheart

Jul 19, 2020
Now as native english speaker I would pronounce chi like the chee in cheese, knowing its not english though I could think also it sounds like key. Well still confused i went and found the audio Q&A and listened to that and she pronounces sometimes as Cho and sometimes as Show, though the audioquality isn't too great which might be why I hear it differently sometimes. So I'm just going to try and think Cho from now on.

Reactions: ggezwux

gamwezs

Jul 12, 2018
Has GBpatch ever said how much delinquency we can get up to in this game? I know it won't be anything too serious but I'm hoping we can do minor things like drink underage, graffiti, maybe even steal a candy bar.

forvt

Aug 7, 2022
Has GBpatch ever said how much delinquency we can get up to in this game? I know it won't be anything too serious but I'm hoping we can do minor things like drink underage, graffiti, maybe even steal a candy bar.
I don't think underage drinking will be a thing, even during the third step since the drinking age in america is 21, think stealing a candy bar might be possible though lol

honestly, now that I think about it, our life 1 didn't have any scene where the characters get drunk or something like that, so I don't think OL2 will have it either.

Reactions: ggezwux

Savaralyn

Apr 30, 2023
Yeahh as the other poster said, Our Life isn't really the kind of game that focuses on that kind of thing. You DO have a lot of options in regards to how you want to act, even if its negatively, without overt judgement, but doing things that are outright illegal or deserving of serious consequences are usually left out.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes