5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Luunar

Jul 12, 2022
OL2: Slumber Party Script Preview 3
More fun and games at the Golden Grove slumber party
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you think the kiss will actually happen?
I feel like it 100% can happen, it'll probably be a quick peck or something, and will probably be one of the ways you can move into the crush status, just like there's ways to become best friends with either Qiu or Tamarack. Step 1 for this has a little bit more freedom than in OL1, since they're a bit older. But I think the kiss won't be anything extreme but it'll be enough to solidify your feelings towards Qiu/Tamarack, and it'll probably give you an option whether you wanna confess your feelings after the kiss or not.

RUMInej0

Oct 31, 2023
I have 3 mc, one being the puppy dog type (you know she admires tam and qiu and tell them how great they are and is very happy to follow them too), i think my mc would totally be EXCITED to ask any of them to kiss her cheek and would remember it for the rest of her life (in my case I'm doing both of their routes separate if my wording didn't make it clear)

forvt

Aug 7, 2022
Thinking about the consequences of kissing one of them and then having a crush on the other one during step 2 with the jealousy on lol

Dori-2

Dec 21, 2019
OL2: Slumber Party Script Preview 3
More fun and games at the Golden Grove slumber party
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you think the kiss will actually happen?
-““Tamarack, I dare you… to kiss me.”” if close:

-“You puckered your lips and pointed at Tamarack, daring a kiss.” if close:

thanks for those choices, I know what to pick when step 1 base game is done.
I also hope kiss scene will happen

Jul 2, 2022
Some of the Patreon posts that I don't know if they have been shared in the thread :p (sorry if I repeat any)

OL2: Mixed Up Chapter Card (Step 1) (Patreon)

Mixed Up is the ninth Moment I've written. It was another long one that took forever. I just barely finished it now, more than a week later than would've been ideal. But it's got a cute chapter card and there's quite a few interesting things that can happen

Cut-In Artist: talentlesshuman

s1_mixedup.jpg

OL2: Slumber Party CG Sketch (Step 1) (Patreon)

You voted for it, so Slumber Party you will get. At least you'll get Part 1 in next month's beta build, haha. But you picked a good one. Out of the three options available, this is only Moment with a full-sized CG! Now I can share a preview of it and show how cute it is

Something's up at the sleepover.

Artist: redridingheart
qiu step1 sleepover2.jpg qiu step1 sleepover1.jpg

OL2: Trick-Or-Treat Cut-In Batch Sketches (Step 1) (Patreon)

Spooks and sweets! This is exactly what Halloween is about.

Cut-In Artist: talentlesshuman

image (1).png image.png

OL2: Tamarack Porch Sketch (Step 1) (Patreon)

There's gonna be an even closer version of the Baumann's frontyard for trick-or-treating purposes

Artist: Vic Alen (VicAlen4 on Twitter)

sketchestrickortreat.jpg

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
screenshot0013.png
I've never even noticed this feature of the game before (ha, maybe I'm the one who's blind), and despite being a little limited in its actual usefulness, I think it's still a neat little way to showcase your own main character.

Happy Pride Month to you all.

Savaralyn

Apr 30, 2023
chapter card for last moment of step 1, it's not about Tam moving away according to GB lady, it will be focused on the mc.
If its about the MC, I guess it could involve how they feel about moving into a new place? Since even after the prologue they're still fairly unfamiliar with the area. That'd also make a bit more sense as to why Tam's umbrella is the main image for the moment, since she's only just moved in too and could probably relate to you?

iloveourlife

Apr 2, 2024
If its about the MC, I guess it could involve how they feel about moving into a new place? Since even after the prologue they're still fairly unfamiliar with the area. That'd also make a bit more sense as to why Tam's umbrella is the main image for the moment, since she's only just moved in too and could probably relate to you?
maybe it could be like the step 1 moment from ol1 where cove ran away and the mc could try to run away if they are upset or something but I doubt they would do something twice like that. what does everyone else think?

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2020
maybe it could be like the step 1 moment from ol1 where cove ran away and the mc could try to run away if they are upset or something but I doubt they would do something twice like that. what does everyone else think?
def could be a possibility but i agree i doubt they'll use the same plot point again

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Yeah I think it'll just be like that one. It may be the culmination of MC's feelings and actions about moving, like how Cove's was. His was just running away and you couldn't stop him. MC couldn't ever change Cove's most core values and decisions, and that was one of them.

You can be sour about moving. You can be happy about it. You can be afraid. They will likely be options to reflect all of those.
Maybe one of those will be to run away (actually it would be good if there was one as that's a natural human response to situations they dislike anyways).

But Qiu and/or Tamarack will be there and have things to say and do to help MC. Whether or not they can actually help MC if there in a bad way is to be seen, they are just 10 years old after all. Qiu in the fort was a great example.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes