5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Thomas1999

May 12, 2020

OL2: Beta Build 1.4.3 (PC, Mac, Android)

Phew, we've got the build ready just in time! Thank you for the patience with this update. It's been a busy month. But we can now share the first look into the Step 1 DLC with half of Slumber Party ✨
Also, this event does split at one point and getting one branch will show you more scenes than the other version right now. I'll mention at the bottom how to get the extra story.

Download Links:

(If Google Drive won't work, use the Dropbox Mirror)
And since we've had some problems in the past with so many people downloading beta builds that they get locked out by Google Drive, I've uploaded mirror builds! If the first ones listed don't work, you can try these.

(Dropbox)
Or you can bypass the quota by logging in to a Google Drive account, then on the file's download page, click "Add shortcut to Drive" in the upper right corner. Save it to your Drive, then create a new folder, put it inside, and download the folder!
Save files from the prior beta should work in this beta!
New Content:
  • Slumber Party Part 1
  • Small fixes to typos/errors from the prior build
  • New sprite alterations and background alterations
  • New full-sized CG!
###################
Now here's the little spoiler, if you want to know. This chunk of the script includes more scenes if you get upset and choose to have Omi and Opa come downstairs. Sticking with just Qiu and Tamarack stops things sooner, since the continuation for that is in Part 2.
Have fun with your sleepover!

Savaralyn

Apr 30, 2023
Is ntr avoidable?
You mean like, cheating? If so, yes. Once you start dating one (or both) of the love interests, you can't break up, and while you CAN choose to have one or the other be jealous of your relationship, its exactly that, a choice, that you have to actively toggle on or off in the relationship menu between steps.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
OurLifeNowAndForever-1.4.3Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Savaralyn

Demoman Dan

Nov 22, 2017
is there any cute romance yet in the early part of the game when they're kids? Not looking for sexual content as that would be creepy.

Savaralyn

Apr 30, 2023
so I know this game is tagged as "no sexual content," but is there ever going to be any or will it always be "no sexual content"?
The first game had some 18+ content included, but the creator has said that at this point they aren't planning on doing any stuff like that for this game.

That being said, they've changed their minds on a few different aspects already (like the wedding/polyamory changes), so I wouldn't think its wholly out of the question that they might change their mind about this too at some point.

Reactions: sweaterweather4327
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes