5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

MilkTea

Dec 30, 2019
Man, I pretty much never post anything here but I fucking loved this holy shit.
I'm actually looking forward to the full release. I'd even spend money once it happens.

Reactions: Luunar and I.S.O.

gdxg

Jul 29, 2018
Kinda wish there was a winter version with Christmas and snow and little snowy hikes

Also we need a super cute Halloween part

Savaralyn

Apr 30, 2023
Kinda wish there was a winter version with Christmas and snow and little snowy hikes

Also we need a super cute Halloween part
There's definitely going to be a halloween part, we've seen some assets for it already. I wouldn't be surprised if halloween was included in every 'step' as you get older, too.

If I recall correctly, I think the creator this time was deciding between autumn or winter as the main theme, but autumn won out. Though I think they also said something like that it was probably for the best, since winter is generally so overtly christmas themed, and it'd be hard to 'get away from' writing wise.

Savaralyn

Apr 30, 2023
Anyone else seeing this message pop up during the slumber party? It's quite negative out of nowhere even though I was being positive so far, seems like there's some kind of missing dialogue option / prompt to allow you to choose whether you want to be excited or not?
537899696.jpg

ggezwux

Jul 30, 2021
Anyone else seeing this message pop up during the slumber party? It's quite negative out of nowhere even though I was being positive so far, seems like there's some kind of missing dialogue option / prompt to allow you to choose whether you want to be excited or not?
View attachment 3787520
Typical beta stuff, most likely the wrong flag(s) was/were set & it'll be fixed when the next one comes out... or maybe if your MC is naturally moody? That could be it too but usually they let you dictate how you feel at that point in time about the situation going on so probably the former.

Reactions: Savaralyn

Kauffman

Jul 8, 2020
Man, I pretty much never post anything here but I fucking loved this holy shit.
I'm actually looking forward to the full release. I'd even spend money once it happens.
In the mean time you should try the first game (funnily enough the steam page linked on the OP is for the first game)

Kreatodaze

Apr 6, 2020
View attachment 3787520
It's probably a bug they should fix it soon, I also found it weird when i got it when my MC was enjoying everything, I even went back to change my choices to see if it would change but i still got that message, they will fix it eventually, i got something similar in hide and seek when the game told me my MC was shy even though I was a lot expressive and extrovert

Reactions: ggezwux

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Our Life: Now & Forever [v1.4.3 Beta] [GBPatch]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes