5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

forvt

Aug 7, 2022

Luunar

Jul 12, 2022

Yeah, I wasn't gonna post on a Tuesday, but I realized I'm leaving on a trip tomorrow and it'd be better to just have the build come out before then. There's no law saying I have to post at the exact same time everyday, haha.
So we've now got the first Step 1 DLC Moment fully playable. Hooray! You can finally get through the night and come out on the other side.

Disclaimer:
No Information in the beta can be shared publicly.

Screenshots can't be posted, videos can't be uploaded, even discussing what occurs in the events publicly is not allowed and will get your access to future builds revoked.
You can do all of those things within the private GB Patch Discord server or leave your feedback as a comment.
Download Links:

(If Google Drive doesn't work, use the Dropbox Mirror)
And since we've had some problems in the past with so many people downloading beta builds that they get locked out by Google Drive, I've uploaded mirror builds! If the first ones listed don't work, you can try these.

(Dropbox)
Or you can bypass the quota by logging in to a Google Drive account, then on the file's download page, click "Add shortcut to Drive" in the upper right corner. Save it to your Drive, then create a new folder, put it inside, and download the folder!
Save files from the prior beta should work in this beta!
New Content:
  • Slumber Party Part 2 + added alterations to Part 1
  • Sound effects added throughout, though not all of them
  • Fixes to typos/errors from the prior build
###################
Thank you for the feedback last time. Have fun with the whole story!

Apr 28, 2022
Serious question. Why is such a wholesome game like this uploaded here on F95, a site filled with some of the worst degenerates online?

Wholesome and this site is such an odd mix...

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
So, I'm getting this error from the android beta file. Is there anything I have to do?
I don't know if this is relevant, but on the Discord, people were saying you can't overwrite the old beta with this one anymore because of an update to the Android operating system. So you have to fully delete the old version.

ChiakiCh

Mar 28, 2023
I don't know if this is relevant, but on the Discord, people were saying you can't overwrite the old beta with this one anymore because of an update to the Android operating system. So you have to fully delete the old version.
Ah... alright. Thank you

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes