5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Luunar

Jul 12, 2022
Right? And I don't remember which step of the DLC trick or treat is but currently they're full into the development of step 2 so maybe we can even play a step 2 moment before the end of the year (hopefully...maybe? lol)
From what's been said, GB Lady said she wants to do more work on Step 2, and that she'll finish up the step 2 prologue before getting to the moments, but hopes to at least draft up one moment before the end of the year. But from what I understand it'll be a very long prologue. I think the only thing that'll put any pause on updates to it, is the halloween moment which'll be completed next month appropriately.

Haklsdad

Jul 25, 2024
From what's been said, GB Lady said she wants to do more work on Step 2, and that she'll finish up the step 2 prologue before getting to the moments, but hopes to at least draft up one moment before the end of the year. But from what I understand it'll be a very long prologue. I think the only thing that'll put any pause on updates to it, is the halloween moment which'll be completed next month appropriately.
Yeah, they said that this month will give us more step 2 content so trick or treat can be finished in spooky month.

Reactions: Fizel and ggezwux

OAKGUYLOL1

Sep 6, 2024
From what's been said, GB Lady said she wants to do more work on Step 2, and that she'll finish up the step 2 prologue before getting to the moments, but hopes to at least draft up one moment before the end of the year. But from what I understand it'll be a very long prologue. I think the only thing that'll put any pause on updates to it, is the Halloween moment which'll be completed next month appropriately.
I cant wait to get past the Halloween moment. Its not bad or anything, Ive just never been as invested in a story as I am with Step 2 so far, I need it injected in my veins NOW

Savaralyn

Apr 30, 2023
With more step 2 content right around the corner I can't help but wonder what step 3 is gonna be like
I imagine it'll be a lot of catharsis since that's the point where most of the characters have settled down a bit and understand more concretely about what they value/what kind of person they are.

Munyaha

Feb 24, 2024
1726853736034.png
1726853761202.png
OL2: Pumpkin Patch Concept Art Sketches

Here are the design options created for the local pumpkin patch background. All three were super charming, but the one that's in the game is Option C! I liked how it felt vast and wild. It seemed fitting for a child's perspective.

Artist: Vic Alen (VicAlen4 on Twitter)

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes