Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Here is the exciting continuation of our September 2023 Q&A with EvaKiss Summary Series. She hasn't responded to the remaining questions in the last few days, and the questions are getting a bit repetitive, so this may be the finale.

Previous summaries were here and here.
-------

22) She strongly implied that there won’t be incest in this game (ORS).

23) Eva is planning on writing future sexy scenes with Jessica but can’t say for future scenes with either Nat or Gillian, implying no immediate and concrete plans for them as it comes to sex scenes.

24) Bimbo Alison will show up more.

25) Eva envisions doing the long epilogue style endings for ORS like she did with GGGB.

26) Ivy is primarily intended as a major character in Lena’s story, but Eva plans to have Ivy be more involved with Ian’s narrative “down the line”.

27) When asked if she would start implementing wilder or more hardcore scenes in ORS, like in GGGB, Eva responded that she intends to build up the spiciness of the scenes in ORS but wants to keep the story semi-realistic.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
No further Gillian scenes? Then why the fuck tease us with the humiliating dream in the first place? Also makes the drama with Mikes girlfriend less dramatic.

I don't mind Nat being a pure cameo, so why even tease her and Ian by making him able to flirt with her?

The rest was expected.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
No further Gillian scenes? Then why the fuck tease us with the humiliating dream in the first place? Also makes the drama with Mikes girlfriend less dramatic.

I don't mind Nat being a pure cameo, so why even tease her and Ian by making him able to flirt with her?

The rest was expected.
I agree. How does getting Nat's number not lead to a path or atleast a scene with her. Especially when we have seen how she operates in GGGB. While in a relantionship she was down for a threesome with Ashley and one the guys Arthur, Dave or Jack. No way Ian cant pull Nat.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
26) Ivy is primarily intended as a major character in Lena’s story, but Eva plans to have Ivy be more involved with Ian’s narrative “down the line”.

My reaction:

And Reaurt this is for you for delivering "HAPPINESS"

The rest was expected.
I agree. How does getting Nat's number not lead to a path or atleast a scene with her. Especially when we have seen how she operates in GGGB. While in a relantionship she was down for a threesome with Ashley and one the guys Arthur, Dave or Jack. No way Ian cant pull Nat.
She is simply saving for "DLC" IF she is planning to release DLC and not cut content as did with ORS.:confused:

So Alex gets to fuck the shit out of Lena but you cant hatefuck Gillian...nice EK...nice...:HideThePain:
I think Lena has EK's attribute "Hypocrite":Kappa:

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
I have to agree. If there are no plans on additional Gillian and Nat content, why waste time and resources in expanding their scenes in the first place? Also, it seems like Ivy won't get too involved with Ian. We'll get a pity scene or two, likely as a fan service, but I suspect there won't be an elaborate branch.

534255.jpg

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Exit strategy after taking on more of a stretch than she can handle.

EvaKiss: "Hey guys, look! It's Jeremy's dick again, and it's growing! And look! Cindy's doing Anal now!" *Throws dirt in your eyes and runs off in the other direction towards an entirely new game*.

Can't say that I blame her, honestly. I'm sure she'll finish up what she can re: main storylines to keep herself and most patrons satisfied. But the vast undertaking has turned into a much longer haul than I'm sure (s)he's expected. Still likely two+ years left of development even after cutting out several of the teased side routes.

rj677

May 30, 2020
It is a given that she is better, you're right. You presenting it like you're arguing with me when you're taking the same stance. You've also completely mischaracterised what I said so you could do a "gotcha".

ORS has a professional colorist and Eva Kiss has better linework from her experience. It is an example of an objective factor in the presentation. The fact I have to clarify the minutiae because I used the term "art" as a catch all is really fucking annoying.
Do you know whats really fucking annoying? People in F95 who get offended when someone uses/replies to their post, a post that has nothing wrong, to get their own point across. The "assuming"/"reading between the lines people"...:FacePalm::FacePalm:. But lets agree to disagree, Im wrong you are right and leave it at that

But I wont go into another argument with someone who felt attacked by me, especially when we have important things to debate

Here is the exciting continuation of our September 2023 Q&A with EvaKiss Summary Series. She hasn't responded to the remaining questions in the last few days, and the questions are getting a bit repetitive, so this may be the finale.

-------

23) Eva is planning on writing future sexy scenes with Jessica but can’t say for future scenes with either Nat or Gillian, implying no immediate and concrete plans for them as it comes to sex scenes.

25) Eva envisions doing the long epilogue style endings for ORS like she did with GGGB.

27) When asked if she would start implementing wilder or more hardcore scenes in ORS, like in GGGB, Eva responded that she intends to build up the spiciness of the scenes in ORS but wants to keep the story semi-realistic.
First of all Reaurt for posting these :love::love:.

But unfortunately this is one of those Q&A answers I wish I didnt see :(:(. I cant say Im surprised by any of these statements, but its still sad to see some them anyway...

Gillian coming in as she did in chapter 11 just to had a "btw not a planned LI" is just confusing. I get it for the story, but why make Ian fantasize about her in full sex mode? Why have Ian get Nats number if its not intended to be used? :unsure:

Same point to Ivy... The amount of teasing and then variables implemented in the game that would suggest she would be a legitimate option to Ian, just for our hopes to get semi crushed when she says in the end of chapter 11 out of 16 that her content is going to be "down the line" :(.

I knew Ivy was a primarily Lena character, but if thats the idea then why have the constant teasing with Ian? Im sure everything will make sense when all is set and done, but for now its a bit sad to see some characters not getting their storylines developed. Throwing IanxLouise in there too :(.

Edit: Like other people said, this might be a sign of content being cut out too. But that doesnt make me feel less sad :(

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021

22) Well, they say the best incest is the incest you make at hom-- wait. What am I saying?
23) I'm 100% sure more Gillian sex scenes will come. Likely just not in the next chapter or so.
24) Dear god, I hope those of us cursed with Blonde Alison will at least get to change her hair back through Ian's negative reaction.
27) :cry:. Well, people, seemingly completely normal and well balanced people even, can get up to some pretty fucking crazy and random shit with the doors closed. So hopefully she's just talking about incest, Ashley's "private eye" phase and the stupid gang storyline. All other sex paths in GGGB, as wild as some of them were, could also be 100% plausible with the right writing for most ORS characters. The key is in the build-up/foreshadowing and the fleshed-out characters selected.

Also just had a thought that the quicker wrap-up could very well change if Eva ends up striking it rich from the Steam release. "He-Hey guys! We're expanding to... 30 chapters and I've got a team of 10 devs to write it for me. I'll be off on vacation as I've got a lot of weddings to attend to." I wouldn't put more than a $2 lottery ticket towards it, but it's always a possibility.

Last edited:

japra

May 7, 2018
Our Red String [Ch. 11 Final] [Eva Kiss]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN
thanks, but do you have Win x86 version? my old spec pc cried because of this :cry::cry:

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Just FYI, though Eva's not immediately planning on a scene with x character doesn't mean one won't come up. Eva's method of writing and putting scenes together seems a bit spontaneous (with some overall direction), with some scenes pre-planned and others more spur of the moment, and inspiration might strike. Emma x Jeremy was unplanned, for example.

This is really a roundabout way of me saying I'm still holding out hope for a Nat scene!

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020

-------

22) Yeah Because Patreon won't allow it. Otherwise, you best believe it would have been in the game a lot sooner.

23) So why bring Gillian back? To cause more drama? There's no way she has NO sex scenes, right?

24) Lovely... more content with the passive-aggressive attention seeker while Ivy barely gets ANYTHING with Ian. :rolleyes:

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
My reaction to the latest Q&A is much the same - and thanks to Reaurt for posting them.

I agree that Eva putting in the buildup for Gillian, and adding the dream sequence, but now she "can't say" about future sex scenes for Gillian doesn't make a lot of sense unless a) her content is being scaled back due to shifted priorities, or b) there's something coming, but not in the next couple chapters and Eva is still figuring it out. If option b, great, cool by me. If option a, that's a huge cockblock for all concerned and, in my opinion, a poor decision for the overall story. Lena has to figure out how to get over Axel or not, Ian should have to figure out how to get over Gillian or not.

Not surprised Nat won't get a scene and Jessica will, but I still feel like letting Nat go by the wayside is a huge missed opportunity because of how much her personality works well, in my opinion, alongside the other characters in ORS and how hot her potential scenes could be with various other characters, singly or together.

More Bimbo Alison is... fine I guess. Someone in this game needs to get knocked up and so...

Glad to see the long epilogues will also be part of ORS. They work great in GGGB and I'm looking forward to them here.

Finally, and for me most importantly, Ivy is just way too interesting a character to be limited to one of Lena's lesbian options and as a gateway drug for Holly if Holly isn't with Ian. It makes no sense to me not to have her continue to become a more central character in the last handful of chapters, for various reasons, most of all because she's a chaos agent and the drama of figuring out various endings to ORS will only be helped by having her around more.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
I agree that Eva putting in the buildup for Gillian, and adding the dream sequence, but now she "can't say" about future sex scenes for Gillian doesn't make a lot of sense unless a) her content is being scaled back due to shifted priorities, or b) there's something coming, but not in the next couple chapters and Eva is still figuring it out. If option b, great, cool by me. If option a, that's a huge cockblock for all concerned and, in my opinion, a poor decision for the overall story. Lena has to figure out how to get over Axel or not, Ian should have to figure out how to get over Gillian or not.
Ian getting over Gillian or not it's one of the main points of the character but I don't see sex as a part of it. Yes, I know that there have been sex with Axel and there will be probably be more and even most likely an ending where Lena fails and is Axel's plaything again. But the thing is that Gillian is not interested in Ian, she's presumably happy with whoever she cheated on Ian. You can appeal to fairness or equal treatment to both MC's but Axel and Gillian are not the same and that's not how life works.

I like how both MC's have to psychologically get over their ex's betrayal without mirroning the exact same circumstances and difficulties for both of them.

The bad thing about this is that it didn't start this way.

Up till around episode 7 or 8, there were a lot more meaningful character interactions. Since then it has gone down the "appease the fetishist route" which is fine, but I feel like I was duped into getting into the game with the promise of a good melodrama with great character relationships. It's got to the point where the story is unsatisfying. I love the art and find it endlessly fappable, but that's not what brought me on board.
I imagine it's always a compromise between your personal vision and what you think the audience wants even when you go the traditional way and deliver a finished work for a fixed price. But it has to be even more complicated when you deliver a work in progress and receive constant feedback from your audience during development. Specially from the part of your audience that pays your patreon monthly and you have to keep happy enough for them to continue to do so even between releases. At the end of the day delivering their vision is not the only goal for a creator, getting as much money as they can it's also a goal. And it's an understandable goal, don't get me wrong, we all work mainly for money.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ffive and noturiah
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes