Jun 1, 2020
Heyy :eek: .. I need help .. I'm playing for the first time !!
HOW TO SAVE ??
I can't find the right button to save the game when I want ...
is there somethign I didn't understand ?? .. maybe yes
thanks in advance for your help ))

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
HOW TO SAVE ??
The options are below the text on the right. Save is the fifth one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or go into the menu bottom left and chose save.

Reactions: T800

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Hello. Is it normal that I still can't reciprocate Stan's feelings even though my relationship bar is maxed out with him ? The option is greyed out. ><

flameshin

Jul 15, 2017
HOW TO SAVE ??
Are you perhaps still in the prologue/tutorial?
You can't save during the prologue
Just advance the story until you get to Ian's present time, and you'll be able to

Reactions: Lexkar83 and ffive

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
Hello. Is it normal that I still can't reciprocate Stan's feelings even though my relationship bar is maxed out with him ? The option is greyed out. ><
  • You don't trigger a particular flag that allows Lena to reciprocate his feelings
  • You still play on a bugged version of the game. Either download the newest version or apply the hotfix.

Reactions: Lucress
Mar 4, 2022
What this game needs though... wait for it... I know the suspense is killing you...

To have Stan kicked out of the apartment and replaced with Holly. Even better, Lena and Louise moving out of the apartment and moving in with Holly in tow. Saphiric Loveness, with a possible side of meat.
For once in AVN history, the fat nerdy virgin who's not MC somehow can get some action (or get used as cuck fodder still) and you wanna get rid of him for yet another occurrence of bi content ? Smh. Holly can get plenty of action already without getting rid of Stan

I like Stan, he plays perfectly into the cuck/voyeur/cheating theme that Eva uses in her games.

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, here's my walkthrough for the game.

Another masterpiece by Eva Kiss, no one else I know can put so many branches in a single game. This was a lot of work but well worth it, so I hope you all enjoy it as well.

The file is too large to be attached here so you will have to get it from here:

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Cheers,
Mr Bubu

Last edited:

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, here's my walkthrough for the game.

Another masterpiece by Eva Kiss, no one else I know can put so many branches in a single game. This was a lot of work but well worth it, so I hope you all enjoy it as well.

The file is too large to be attached here so you will have to get it from here:

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
Thank you, Mr. Bubu!

Reactions: JonDoe27 and MrBubu

Davkin

Aug 30, 2017
So it seems we are down to 2 chapter a year now, say its 20 chapters then it would be finished in 4,5 years with current tempo
Did Evakiss say how many chapters she planned for this game? I haven't played for awhile, and want to save up enough content before playing. So I want to get a rough idea on how much are left.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Ian/Holly chapter 10
And you... Having you in my life is probably my favorite thing, and the hardest one to believe...
Only available if Ian & Cindy are not dating #453
and did not fuck Emma at The Fortress #488
and Ian & Alison are not dating #225

You're also my favorite: Ian (max 10), Ian/Holly 12
¿ in love ¿ #49
I assume this is a flag? It's a pointless one, since Ian can only end up in this situation with Holly if he didn't pursue Cindy to begin with (books over birthday).
I recall that there was once the option to pretend that Ian was with Holly when Perry asked him why he was absent (it was because he slept with Cindy). That option got removed, since that option would always be greyed out and thus be redundant. It's curious that there are Holly/Cindy flags, when they can't be activated. Eva seems to consider the possibility to date both Holly and Cindy, even though the books/birthday choice prevents it.

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Ian/Holly chapter 10

I assume this is a flag? It's a pointless one, since Ian can only end up in this situation with Holly if he didn't pursue Cindy to begin with (books over birthday).
I recall that there was once the option to pretend that Ian was with Holly when Perry asked him why he was absent (it was because he slept with Cindy). That option got removed, since that option would always be greyed out and thus be redundant. It's curious that there are Holly/Cindy flags, when they can't be activated. Eva seems to consider the possibility to date both Holly and Cindy, even though the books/birthday choice prevents it.
I agree it seems impossible, but it is checked in the code so I've put it there.
There are so many flags/variables that if I try to "remove" the ones that might not apply I'll probably do more harm than good. I'll content myself to state the truth and let the reader figure the rest out.

Reactions: sava75 and ffive
4.60 star(s) 305 Votes