JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Amazing game, one of the best. Cant wait for the next update :)
good luck with that, since we're close to the point of one update per year i recommend you just forget about it until something happens.
honestly i think it's the developer's fault, she should have planned the story before working on the game and not "I'll just go with the flow" to avoid hitting a dead end. plus this never happened with GGGB, so who knows what the real reasons are...

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I've advanced a little further into the story.

So: Lena agreed to have a threesome with Axel and Cherry in the past. There is a possibility for Jeremy, Ivy, Louise and Lena to have fun together...

Why the fuck is the MAIN male character the only one that can't have that? This shit tilts me so much. And I hate how in these games the authors always like to retroactively put more baggage on to the main love interest.

"Yeah, I had a threesome with him. I also had a gangbang for Blacked.com. Ah, and there was the time I serviced the entire 88th Marine Corps regiment and let them run a train on me."

For the love of God.
ladys and gentlemen and today the I word award goes to PervySageKem POG POG POG congratulations SIR

giphy (1).gif giphy.gif

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
So: Lena agreed to have a threesome with Axel and Cherry in the past. There is a possibility for Jeremy, Ivy, Louise and Lena to have fun together...
Spoiler: This possibility doesn't end well for Louise. Ivy and Jeremy might have fun, but Louise dumps his ass and hates Ivy to no end. She would never, ever, want to cross paths with those 2 again.

Virux

Aug 13, 2017
Hello everyone.
I only have one question. Now that Chapter 9 is out, the next update will be the revamping of all 9 chapers right?

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Forum dwellers being so negative. Just assuming the worst outcomes. When has Eva let people down?

Dev wants to get her game nice and polished for a Steam release and as foundation for the rest of the game- let her do her thing; the game will be better for it.

I'm not gonna lie and say redoing the Stan route or Seymour scenes will bring me any joy at all- but I'm optimistic there will be some components I like as well.

Maybe we will get some stronger non-corruption content on Lena- or the some of the Ian art will be improved, or the routing will be less rigid. ;)

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Forum dwellers being so negative. Just assuming the worst outcomes. When has Eva let people down?

Dev wants to get her game nice and polished for a Steam release and as foundation for the rest of the game- let her do her thing; the game will be better for it.

I'm not gonna lie and say redoing the Stan route or Seymour scenes will bring me any joy at all- but I'm optimistic there will be some components I like as well.

Maybe we will get some stronger non-corruption content on Lena- or the some of the Ian art will be improved, or the routing will be less rigid. ;)
Let us hope

• Hey there
Reactions: monk_56

bauman

Sep 11, 2018

She let people down when she scrapped the promised third post-release update for GGGB to work on ORS. But yeah -- Eva Kiss is one of the most reliable devs out there, and even jokingly mentioning her in the same league as Ics*** should be a bannable offense. :)

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I last play this game a long time ago and I want to get back into it. I've read that is getting revamped. Should I wait or just play now? Do you guys know when is the revamp coming out?
No date yet. Is completly worthy play right now but have in mind that probaly all of us will have to repaly because there will be some additional arts in some scenes, improved old arts and one non-playable character will be completely reworked

Nov 15, 2020
I don't how the author continually used Ivy as a way to keep retroactvely changing Lena's past, adding more and more baggage to it, but I guess it's fine. You can ignore it pretty easily.
I don't see it as retroactively changing her past, rather that her (and Ian's) background is gradually revealed as we move forward with the story. Even though they're the protagonists, there's a lot we don't know about them. I think that makes sense particularly when it comes to their previous relationships; for obvious reasons they don't want to dwell on the details, so we don't get to know everything even if we've got access to their inner monologue.

Still it's more present for Lena because both Axel and Cherry are still around. I don't think we know any details about Ian's breakup: who Gillian cheated with; how it happened; or how Ian found out. Maybe it won't be relevant and we'll never learn about it, but I could also see it becoming a topic later on (particularly if he experiences something similar again).

In a way the details about their strained relationships with their parents was similar; it's a personal topic, and seemingly not something they are content to talk about with anyone — so we didn't learn the details until Ian and Lena had gotten to know each other better after several chapters.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes