Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Bernie Sanders I Am Once Again Asking Meme.png

for a Chapter 9 Final pre-remaster build from 2021.

Someone's gotta have one on their harddrive, but with all the posts after a new update, requests get easily buried.

Please let me know if you have one.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
for a Chapter 9 Final pre-remaster build from 2021.

Someone's gotta have one on their harddrive, but with all the posts after a new update, requests get easily buried.

Please let me know if you have one.
Do you mean just the 0.9 game? Here:

Reactions: alexferno

Kovir123

Aug 22, 2020
What are the requirements for Ian and Lena to be in a poly/open relationship?

the guide states that Ian must have:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and for Lena:

My question is if for the option to appear I have to leave all these pts open or if I can choose between the ones that interest me and the poly/open relationship option continues to appear

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
What are the requirements for Ian and Lena to be in a poly/open relationship?

the guide states that Ian must have:

and for Lena:

My question is if for the option to appear I have to leave all these pts open or if I can choose between the ones that interest me and the poly/open relationship option continues to appear
Ian either needs to have a heart with a girl other than Lena or a Lust of 5+. Doesn't actually need to sleep with any of them. But he can't fuck Holly or the relationship with Lena never gets to this point.

Lena needs to have a heart with someone other than Ian but can't fuck Jeremy before "the talk", which closes off any sort of committed relationship. She can slobber all over his dick just fine at the Ch7 afterparty though and send him nudes. Apparently that's NBD and not a moral disqualifier for her. :WaitWhat:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kovir123

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Aside be a big chapter, she also made a remaster of the 9 chapters before develop ch. 10
What was it, like 7 months for this chapter to come out?

Tbh i kinda lost track on how often this game updated because of this update taking so long, how long does it usually take for a new chapter (not beta/final revisions, an actual new chapter) to come out?

Reactions: Balsamic

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
default ian_beard = 0 - I now want to see Ian with a big bushy beard
default ian_scar = 0 - I'm calling it now that Axel goes psycho on Ian in the future
Maybe Ian will join humanitarian effort in Somalia for a few months at some point. :whistle: :coffee:

default ian_chad = 1 - good to know there’s an actual chad-ometer in game
There's actually not just a meter, but a lot of Ian's dialogues in the game change tone with the chad variable at 4+

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
The best evaluation you can get is a step above that, "a good spar".

* round 1: either Provoke or Guard
* round 2: Guard, then Strike if you focused on kickboxing or Grapple if Ian is under Wen's tutelage. For grappling, to score a point you'll need to put extra effort in the gym; possibly for Strike as well, haven't tested that route.
* round 3: doesn't really matter. Tapping out will let you avoid getting punched in the face, if it bothers you to get one. But keep in mind that will cost you some athetics/friendship gains, if you did well until that point.

edit: actually, wait. The way things are coded currently, it is not possible to get more than 3 points in jiujitsu even with extra effort, and the game requires 4 points to perform good in the spar. I'd presume this is an error that the developer might want to hear about, since it doesn't seem to be intentional.

This is the problematic bit, in chapter 8:
Python:
        if v7_effort_gym:
            if jiujitsu < 3:
                $ jiujitsu += 1
It should be < 4 in order to work, or simply do away with the check altogether.

Alternatively, the skill requirement in the spar should be lowered by 1 point for jiujitsu branch. But then you could get the best result even without extra effort (and the extra effort potentially produces no benefit as your skill can already be 3 at that point) which i doubt is the intention.
Hey man thanks a bunch! I tried it on the kickboxing path and it indeed worked. Hopefully Eva fixes this.

Reactions: Kovir123
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes