Nov 17, 2021
I fucking love this game.

I have played all the variables. The best route for me is the discret cheating route between Ian (sex with Minerva, Emma and Cindy. Flirting with Ivy and Jessica) and Lena (sex with Jeremy, Mike and Axel. Flirting with Stan and Seymour).

One thing I am dying to see again is Jessica's mouthpussy (Ivy with Ian too):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: alex andrews

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Is there anything of the sort the other way around?
Ian "cuckqueaning" Lena to her face, you mean? Not really. There's hints of cuckquean stuff for other characters in the Lena-Louise-Jeremy scene I believe, if you select the right options.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Ian "cuckqueaning" Lena to her face, you mean? Not really. There's hints of cuckquean stuff for other characters in the Lena-Louise-Jeremy scene I believe, if you select the right options.
I meant Lena doing that to Robert.

I figured that would make more sense for her to do that to him (considering the info in the recent conversation we had regarding Robert).

Nov 17, 2021
About Bad Jess and Good Jess... besides the looking, there is any difference in game till now?
Good Jess = Cool girl that is in a relationship and nothing more. If you try to hit on her, she will reject you. So it seems that she is looking only for a friendship.

Bad Jess = You need to act cool and confident towards her without being too horny. If you play your cards right, she might have sex with you in the future (She will take your soul from your body :sneaky:)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lockerxx

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I think there's a large chance for Ian-Lena to break up and get back together in the end in a good majority of routes.
I mean, it can already happen (they can break up over a number of things and potentially get together again in ep.10) so there's no reason to think it's not going to be possibility also over a longer stretch.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Good Jess = Cool girl that is in a relationship and nothing more. If you try to hit on her, she will reject you. So it seems that she is looking only for a friendship.
Good Jess isn't interested in cheating on her partner (and in people who are hitting on her with this intention) but it doesn't exclude possibility both her and her partner let someone else in their bed together.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deathzazor

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
another funny thing is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've seen the first situation. Second one is new to me.

But Robert tho? lol. :LOL:

If there's one guy in the game that wouldn't make me feel insecure in this situation, it'd be Robert. (Oh, alright. To be fair, Robert, Stan or Perry).

It'd be more like "you did what, bitch?" And then start laughing at her till she stormed out angrily (and heavily embarrassed). "Damn. You nasty. Gotta tell Jeremy about this. lol." *Ring* "Bro!". *Convo about low-grade pussy in a gold foil wrapper commences*.

All I'm saying is she coulda picked a higher-grade male character to tease him with. Even a meh Ian beats out Robert in every way imaginable, including the all-important bedroom situation. I haven't done a 100% loser - make every awful choice imaginable - playthrough with Ian though. Maybe it works in that world.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes