Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you get 8 points (check the table in the post above) Holly will have pretty much nothing but praise for Ian's book. The "plot is a bit over the place" actually indicates you've really messed up and only scored 2-3 points, and "all over the place" means the score of 0-1 point. :v
>fight for Sci-Fi gets 0 point

Laaaaame.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Hey guys, is it possible for Ian's book to be so perfect that Holly has nothing to complain about, or will she always criticizes the plot for being all over the place?

My playthrough chooses Sci-Fi btw.
IkarusWestwand gives the best walkthrough, but but I did it in another way. I chose fantasy, red book card. All the following composite cards were also chosen by red ones. At the end, Holly said the book was perfect.
Maybe the color is a clue?

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Why is there ntr tag. I don't see anyone mentioning this and I am holding off of downloading because of the tag.
The game has two protagonists: one male, one female. The two protagonists can date each other, but also other people. And girls your male protagonist dates/sleeps with can have other partners, if you choose.

Nuzult

Jan 17, 2023
Any and all NTR in this game is optional and self-inflicted by the player, if they so choose.
Even so, the biggest "NTR" storyline is really Netori, so it's not even that bad.

Quite the opposite, really. The Cindy plot is :love:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Even so, the biggest "NTR" storyline is really Netori, so it's not even that bad.

Quite the opposite, really. The Cindy plot is :love:
The Cindy plot is great, but at the same time Wade isn't that bad of a dude. Perry, on the other hand, I have no problem cucking.

Reactions: Nuzult

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
At this rate, the only pussy his going to get is if they adopt a cat.
He and Emma have a scene Ian can walk in on. And I think if Ian starts a relationship with Emma, it pretty quickly is implied that Perry and Cherry are getting it on too.

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
He and Emma have a scene Ian can walk in on. And I think if Ian starts a relationship with Emma, it pretty quickly is implied that Perry and Cherry are getting it on too.
I know, you basically have to stay away from Cherry and Emma and even then Perry can't close the deal properly. :unsure:

Reactions: bonerland

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
The Cindy plot is great, but at the same time Wade isn't that bad of a dude. Perry, on the other hand, I have no problem cucking.
I've really grown to dislike Cindy; the woman seems hell bent on ruining her relationship no matter how many times I try to patch it up. At this point I'm wondering if maybe we could hook Wade up with Lena. The two of them could use a break, and Lena has no decent options in my Ian/Holly run.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I've really grown to dislike Cindy; the woman seems hell bent on ruining her relationship no matter how many times I try to patch it up.
Ehh there's literally just two points where Ian needs to be a positive influence:

* "You need to fight for Cindy" in Chapter 4, when talking with Wade
* "You should bring Wade" or "You should ask Wade instead" in Chapter 4, when talking with Cindy

this sets Cindy/Wade relationship in max possible "they're both working to patch it up" state.

If you somehow mess it up and let it (partially) deteriorate through Ian acting dumb, you get a chance to fix it:
* "Do you really want to be with Wade?" in Chapter 9, when talking with Cindy

It's hardly any effort. Probably harder to keep oneself from bringing Ian too close with Cindy for the above to work anymore.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes