Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Why are you so hard to cuck Ian dude? What did he do to you? :geek::geek:
Dude just likes cucking. I don't get it either, but there you go.
Yeah but Emma isn't a stranger anymore, Holly met her and most of Ian's friends couple times by now when she attended Lena's events, i think. So that leaves Axel. Or maybe Robert, poor guy didn't get any action in a while.
Gillian is a stranger still, just sayin....:devilish:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
And i don't think "be gentle", "make love" equals to "rape"
Yet how in that context does it scream 'rape' I question. But hey, whatever floats your boat I guest. -Shrugs-
>"...a man whose face is shrouded comes at me from behind, and grabs me"
>"He's so strong, and there's no way I can resist him,..."

"Gentle rape" fantasy exists, you know. Not surprising since many women romanticize this kind of stuff, especially the bookworm ones.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
>"...a man whose face is shrouded comes at me from behind, and grabs me"
>"He's so strong, and there's no way I can resist him,..."

"Gentle rape" fantasy exists, you know. Not surprising since many women romanticize this kind of stuff, especially the bookworm ones.
Yes... clearly the bookworms really enjoy the whole 'gentle rape' fantasy because of how shut in they are. Total sense there.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Yes... clearly the bookworms really enjoy the whole 'gentle rape' fantasy because of how shut in they are. Total sense there.
I think the reasoning behind it goes, some girls who are too shy to initiate any sort of contact with a guy will fantasize about a stranger "taking charge" and doing what they themselves are too scared to, but not actually abuse them. If it makes little sense, it's because it tries to combine two concepts that are inherently at odds. But it doesn't mean it's not a quite common desire.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I mean he does have a point, usually it's self-reported as "forced" and more common with less of the negative connotations of rape if you look at the scientific literature. It still serves the same underlying psychological purpose.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I mean he does have a point, usually it's self-reported as "forced" and more common with less of the negative connotations of rape if you look at the scientific literature. It still serves the same underlying psychological purpose.
Yet saying bookworm types are generally into it is a sterotype and an assumation that they are more into that others.

Simply put, I think in Holly's context, while she may mean 'Stranger' in terms of the story sense, she is actually meaning Ian, given her passion and interest of him and no one else. To do that to her, take charge and have passionate sex in that manner, willingly. Therefore, it wouldn't be "rape" in that context, more domination, if not kinky sex fantasy of being topped.

• Angry
Reactions: Balsamic

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Why are you so hard to cuck Ian dude? What did he do to you? :geek::geek:
I am just a fan of drama with my boiii ian
Dude just likes cucking. I don't get it either, but there you go.
I am not a cuck mate what is more manly than competition??:BootyTime::BootyTime:real viking style

just because i like my romantic/cuddel girl get stolen by a stronger man dosent make me a cuck mate

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I think the reasoning behind it goes, some girls who are too shy to initiate any sort of contact with a guy will fantasize about a stranger "taking charge" and doing what they themselves are too scared to, but not actually abuse them. If it makes little sense, it's because it tries to combine two concepts that are inherently at odds. But it doesn't mean it's not a quite common desire.
I fail to see how this can be see as "rape fantasy" rather than a submission fantasy, but well that's just me.

• Hey there
Reactions: SerHawkes

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I fail to see how this can be see as "rape fantasy" rather than a submission fantasy, but well that's just me.
Well, you could say the line between these is blurred to begin with, with submission being fetishized/regulated roleplay of one person forcing their will and sexual desires on the other.

shootinstar

Jul 15, 2021
just wondering is there any walkthrough / guide aside from the one on the first page? specifically for chapter 10 because the latest walkthrough there is only up to chapter 9

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
just wondering is there any walkthrough / guide aside from the one on the first page? specifically for chapter 10 because the latest walkthrough there is only up to chapter 9
You could use the in-game guide, which is up-to-date. But no, as far as I know, BloodyMares is the only one making a walkthrough, and I haven't seen any activity on his Patreon.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
You could use the in-game guide, which is up-to-date. But no, as far as I know, BloodyMares is the only one making a walkthrough, and I haven't seen any activity on his Patreon.
Last I remember, before being kicked out the discord there thanks to his and Suri's small dick egos, was he in the middle of a war over there in EU and is dealing with things there. Wish him the best though, even if I can't stand the guy, or his fellow cuck mod buddy.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
It's just the usual "it's not cheating if is with another girl". She will make it up to Ian bring them to a threesome:LOL:
I hope so, I really like the idea that they all kind of love each other, Ian loves Lena and really likes Holly, Holly really likes Ian still crushing on him despite being with Lena so much that she wants to emulate Lena. Holly also likes Lena at the same time. Lastly Lena in love with Ian and yet also really likes Holly. They all agree to share each other. If the Author/developer wanted to do a suspense route, actually have Holly want to emulate Lena so much she wants to become her and steal Ian. I believe there is movie with a plot like that. A Shy reserved girl becomes friends with the main Heroine who is your girl next door. She befriends the shy girl, at first everything is normal until the protagonist gets a boyfriend, the shy girl begins to feel abbandoned so she starts to dress like the Heroine to an unhealthy level. Until The Heroine realizes the shy friend is trying to take over her life and become her to get the boyfriend. Pretty decent suspense film actually.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Last I remember, before being kicked out the discord there thanks to his and Suri's small dick egos, was he in the middle of a war over there in EU and is dealing with things there. Wish him the best though, even if I can't stand the guy, or his fellow cuck mod buddy.
Hopefully, he will pass the reins to some else. He always did an excellent job, very easy to follow.

I am not a cuck mate what is more manly than competition??:BootyTime::BootyTime:real viking style

just because i like my romantic/cuddel girl get stolen by a stronger man dosent make me a cuck mate
My bad dude, it's just whenever I read one of your posts, you are going on about some dude banging the MC's girl. I mean, what am I supposed to think? If you say you aren't in cuckoldry, then you aren't into cuckoldry, I guess. Could of fooled me. We must have very different definitions of cuck.

In my defense, for example, suppose every so often you saw a post from me fantasizing about Axel or Robert fucking Ian up the ass. Wouldn't it be safe to surmise that I might be gay? Or, going on about any said fetish, would it not be such a leap to think that I was into that particular fetish, especially if it kept cropping up in my posts?

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, am I crazy for thinking it's a duck?

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
I hope so, I really like the idea that they all kind of love each other, Ian loves Lena and really likes Holly, Holly really likes Ian still crushing on him despite being with Lena so much that she wants to emulate Lena. Holly also likes Lena at the same time. Lastly Lena in love with Ian and yet also really likes Holly. They all agree to share each other. If the Author/developer wanted to do a suspense route, actually have Holly want to emulate Lena so much she wants to become her and steal Ian. I believe there is movie with a plot like that. A Shy reserved girl becomes friends with the main Heroine who is your girl next door. She befriends the shy girl, at first everything is normal until the protagonist gets a boyfriend, the shy girl begins to feel abbandoned so she starts to dress like the Heroine to an unhealthy level. Until The Heroine realizes the shy friend is trying to take over her life and become her to get the boyfriend. Pretty decent suspense film actually.
And the name of the movie?

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, am I crazy for thinking it's a duck?
Did you just assume they is a duck, how bigot are you? ;)

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes