Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Weekly Status Report Chapter 11 (5)
This week I've been dividing work between several tasks:
Revising and polishing Ian's part of the script. I still haven't play-tested it thoroughly since some art still has to be finished, so I also focused on that. I'm trying to include more animations in lew scenes, and Ian's part has 13 of them.
I've been editing and finishing colored art, as well as drawing line-art and sketching and preparing the scenes for Lena's part of the script. I also commissioned 2 new scenarios, and will probably comission 2 more for this chapter.
I've been working on the final structure for Lena's part of the script, and also started writing some scenes. I've known what scenes I want to include, but sometimes it takes time to flesh out the general idea and concept I have on my mind until I develop a good structure for the scene and how and where to implement it in the script. At this point in the story I'm trying to avoid generic lewd scenes and make them somewhat original, so that they advance the plot and serve to develop character relationships (as well as being hot and sexy).
We've been also working on something related to Lena's song writing, and I'll share it with you in a couple of days. Other than that, I'll keep moving forward with the tasks I mentioned before during this week, and I'll keep you posted!

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

Revising and polishing Ian's part of the script. I still haven't play-tested it thoroughly since some art still has to be finished, so I also focused on that. I'm trying to include more animations in lew scenes, and Ian's part has 13 of them.
I've been editing and finishing colored art, as well as drawing line-art and sketching and preparing the scenes for Lena's part of the script. I also commissioned 2 new scenarios, and will probably comission 2 more for this chapter.

I've been working on the final structure for Lena's part of the script, and also started writing some scenes. I've known what scenes I want to include, but sometimes it takes time to flesh out the general idea and concept I have on my mind until I develop a good structure for the scene and how and where to implement it in the script. At this point in the story I'm trying to avoid generic lewd scenes and make them somewhat original, so that they advance the plot and serve to develop character relationships (as well as being hot and sexy).

We've been also working on something related to Lena's song writing, and I'll share it with you in a couple of days. Other than that, I'll keep moving forward with the tasks I mentioned before during this week, and I'll keep you posted!

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Now I'm not here to shame anyone, but have you gotten things looked at? Not getting a bread boner? That's unusual.
I agree, this is concerning. Oliver Wendell Homely how about this?

View attachment 2503575

Any reaction at all?
As much as I love tan lines, my only reaction was laughter. Oh, and I guess it's making me feel slightly hungry. No boner, though, or any stirring below at all. I guess I should fee relieved, or walking into a Subway or bakery could be dangerous.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Who is Kent? I've obviously missed something
Kent is a photographer and friend of Dannys. He makes a photoshoot with Lena in chapter 10 if she refused to work with Seymour.

Ian's colleague at Hierofant.
Almost. His new colleague is Clark. He and Kent are new NPCs and easy to mistake for each other, due to the obvious Superman reference.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

I have good feelings for June.
Don't ask me which year :LOL:

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Domme Lena is going to be so fun torturing Louise. I hope something like this happen:

Walk her around on a leash in front of Stan... Then have him jerk off into a dog food bowl and have her eat it.

Take her over to Ivy's house... Have her lick Ivy's feet as she once refused to. Then have Ivy piss in her mouth.

Fuck Jeremy in front of her, and make her eat his cream pie out of Lena.
Well ur creative at least

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Yeah, Seymour is based on some Spanish politician if I recall correctly. No clue which one.
Mariano Rajoy I suppose. He looks like him and given Eva Kiss is a Catalunian from Barcelona with apparently progressive political views, she/he must not like him very much.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Lena has the option of a friendly dance with him.
Which is automatically blocked by Ivy.
Python:
                    "{image=icon_friend.webp}Dance with Billy" if (billy_model and v10_lena_dance != "billy") or (billy_trust > 0 and v10_lena_dance != "billy"):
                        $ v10_lena_dance = "billy"
                        "I looked over to Billy, and our eyes met. He smiled and winked at me."
                        if v10_lena_drug:
                            "I liked the way he was looking at me... My mind was buzzing with happy excitement."
                        l "I'll stay here a bit longer."
                        i "Alright. I'll be right back."
                        l "Hey Billy..."
                        b "Hey beautiful! Damn, you have some sexy dance moves!"
                        l "You like them?"
                        b "Hell yeah. You're the prettiest girl I've ever seen..."
                        call friend_xp ('billy',2) from _call_friend_xp_893
                        v "Billy, come here! Let's dance!"
                        b "Sure, baby."
                        l "..."
                        jump v10choosedance2

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes