BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I think Ian doesn't have to be in couple with Lena for Ian/Lena/Jeremy to be possible, they can do it by leaving the relationship casual.
Of course, but the comment I was responding to implied that Ian x Lena x Jeremy wouldn't be possible if Lena committed to the relationship with Ian (because she can't commit if she's fucking Jeremy). I merely clarified that it could be a temporary setback and Lena might still have a chance with Jeremy even in the committed relationship with Ian if he proposes him as a third for a threesome. This way Jeremy doesn't break his bro code (if your bro gives his blessing, it doesn't count, right?) and Lena could satisfy her BBC curiosity without cheating. And this way Lena wouldn't even have to keep Jeremy and Louise together because it's much easier to do a threesome with a single Jeremy than to think of justifications of them doing it to Louise.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Of course, but the comment I was responding to implied that Ian x Lena x Jeremy wouldn't be possible if Lena committed to the relationship with Ian (because she can't commit if she's fucking Jeremy). I merely clarified that it could be a temporary setback and Lena might still have a chance with Jeremy even in the committed relationship with Ian if he proposes him as a third for a threesome. This way Jeremy doesn't break his bro code (if your bro gives his blessing, it doesn't count, right?) and Lena could satisfy her BBC curiosity without cheating. And this way Lena wouldn't even have to keep Jeremy and Louise together because it's much easier to do a threesome with a single Jeremy than to think of justifications of them doing it to Louise.
Thanks for the explanation, unfortunately I don't have time now to read the whole thread.
Btw, I have a question. How does Eva explain that Lena is refusing a serious relationship with Ian if she fully scored with Jeremy?

Me too. Hope stan will get something in this update
Stan will have a lot of content ...with his hand. :KEK:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I would not be shocked if we actually do get Lena x Stan in Ch 11 after what happened in 10. When the game was early on I really didn’t think that would be a route.
While Lena x Stan would definitely happen, Ch. 11 is too early for that. Even if it does, they won't go all the way to 3rd base.

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes

priv.ryan

May 15, 2020
While Lena x Stan would definitely happen, Ch. 11 is too early for that. Even if it does, they won't go all the way to 3rd base.
I think it will depend on how you've played Lena. If she has an OF, then there could be some form of sexual content (remeber he's already masturbated onto Lena), but if it's a modest Lena, I doubt it.
Personally, I'm just hoping we get to bust Stan's balls, it would be good compensation for his dogshit confession to Lena.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Thanks for the explanation, unfortunately I don't have time now to read the whole thread.
Btw, I have a question. How does Eva explain that Lena is refusing a serious relationship with Ian if she fully scored with Jeremy?
I don't know if Eva has directly commented on this, but the explanation I've seen bandied about is that the other two people Lena could be seeing (Robert and Mike) aren't that integrated into Lena and Ian's friend groups, so official changes to Lena and Ian's relationship status wouldn't be too hard to accommodate when accounting for those characters.

Jeremy, on the other hand, is involved in both friend groups, and Eva would have to juggle a lot of storylines and character interactions going forward if she let Lena x Ian be official and Lena x Jeremy happen at the same time this early in the game.

I don't know if that's the actual reason, or if Eva just decided Lena as a character wouldn't do that to Ian if she had a fling with Jeremy (i.e., Lena's hypocritical, but wouldn't go that far).

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I don't know if Eva has directly commented on this, but the explanation I've seen bandied about is that the other two people Lena could be seeing (Robert and Mike) aren't that integrated into Lena and Ian's friend groups, so official changes to Lena and Ian's relationship status wouldn't be too hard to accommodate when accounting for those characters.

Jeremy, on the other hand, is involved in both friend groups, and Eva would have to juggle a lot of storylines and character interactions going forward if she let Lena x Ian be official and Lena x Jeremy happen at the same time this early in the game.

I don't know if that's the actual reason, or if Eva just decided Lena as a character wouldn't do that to Ian if she had a fling with Jeremy (i.e., Lena's hypocritical, but wouldn't go that far).
I read various theories here, for example that after Jeremy, Lena confirms the path of corruption and she is not interested in relationships.

bitofaperv

Dec 20, 2022
Random thought, I really liked playing Ashley in GGGB as an ethical slut, but it's difficult to play Lena this way (unless you're focused on the lesbian side). Robert feels too manipulative IMO, Mike (would be) a cheater, and Jeremy is iffy at best. It's actually easier to play an ethical rake with Ian, you can get with Lena, Allison, and Cherry without being too much of a dick.
This is the only negative in this game for me. Lena's other options are absolutely terrible. I particularly loathe Robert. I absolutely hate it that he is the only one who gets decent vaginal creampie scenes too.

I'm going to say something that might be looked down on here, compared to other discussion forums, but I do think Eva Kiss really wants you to only enjoy Lena x Ian. Lena as a polyamourous slut is great for fap, but in terms of the story, it is really unfulfilling. There are so many bad consequences to Lena engaging with other men, and the mechanic with Lola's affection really makes it obvious.

I am not criticising that, I just wish that she'd maybe separated from GGGB a little bit more by having a little less branching and going all in on the romance of two broken hearts coming together. Especially so when Lena's choices are being a cheating whore (despite her own heartbreak) with Mike, a creep (Robert, not Stan), getting back with a manipulative psychopath, or a weird hat tip "milady" motherfucker.

Ian has Holly and Cherry - and despite the fact that I don't like them, Alison and Cindy's relationships with Ian are really nice and develop in a way that is really fulfilling. Lena has none of that possibility.

I dunno, I might be talking shit, I just feel like the developer wants to focus on the romance aspect (and I agree with that stance, I think ORS would be even better if it had some focus here) but feels she has to cater to a certain level of polyamourous perversity because of expectations coming from the audience because of her previous work.

Maybe I am just hung up because a "good" Lena is such a compelling and beautiful character, and unlike Ian, who is still likeable when fucking around, Lena kind of has to lose all respect for herself to do the same, and becomes a character I neither like or respect in turn.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
I read various theories here, for example that after Jeremy, Lena confirms the path of corruption and she is not interested in relationships.
Out of curiosity, I took a look at Lena's internal monologue when she turns Ian down. She says to herself:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Putting aside the out-of-game explanation of Eva not wanting to make things even more complicated, from an in-game perspective, that internal monologue doesn't 100% fit my speculation about Lena not wanting to hurt Ian. Bringing Louise into it tells me that Lena's more worried about the consequences to herself, although I'm sure Ian's feelings play a role.

I also don't think her thoughts easily fit the corruption angle and not being interested in relationships, as this reaction indicates interest mixed with the fear of being caught and its consequences, instead of disinterest. I could see why people would believe this indicates a corruption path though. If there is such a path, I'd think it'd start with hooking up with Mike.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Out of curiosity, I took a look at Lena's internal monologue when she turns Ian down. She says to herself:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Putting aside the out-of-game explanation of Eva not wanting to make things even more complicated, from an in-game perspective, that internal monologue doesn't 100% fit my speculation about Lena not wanting to hurt Ian. Bringing Louise into it tells me that Lena's more worried about the consequences to herself, although I'm sure Ian's feelings play a role.

I also don't think her thoughts easily fit the corruption angle and not being interested in relationships, as this reaction indicates interest mixed with the fear of being caught and its consequences, instead of disinterest. I could see why people would believe this indicates a corruption path though. If there is such a path, I'd think it'd start with hooking up with Mike.
From a moral point of view, such writing makes Lena very hypocritical, because she fucks with her friend's boyfriend, but at the same time she worries about her relationship with Ian. You're right, it's also selfish, she's thinking to herself.
The game could use another morality system, something like Paragon-Renegade, to show the personal qualities of the character, those indicators that we have are not enough. Or a system that would indicate the current psychological profile of the player. Now we are guessing the behavior of our MCs by internal dialogues, but this opens up scope for discussions.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes