bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Been a hot minute since I played this(I think I left off somewhere around chapter 6 or 7). Just wondering, is there a possible throuple ending with Ian/Lena/Holly? Those are the only three I care about ending up together. Allison is a nope, the band/activist chick(forgot her name) does not seem to be a relationship type and while Cindy deserves better than her geek/lazy ass boyfriend, I think she could find a replacement anywhere else.

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
Been a hot minute since I played this(I think I left off somewhere around chapter 6 or 7). Just wondering, is there a possible throuple ending with Ian/Lena/Holly? Those are the only three I care about ending up together. Allison is a nope, the band/activist chick(forgot her name) does not seem to be a relationship type and while Cindy deserves better than her geek/lazy ass boyfriend, I think she could find a replacement anywhere else.
Ending 95% likely; scenes not yet; route shaping up is reflected through dialogue by the End of current version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CyberL4d

Dec 24, 2018
I love female protagonist games and have played almost every game of this genre on the site and always thought there should be more games of that. But when it comes to this game, I think Ian's possible relationships are very interesting and he is a much more enjoyable character than Lena. Perhaps the fact that the Lena part of the game still has not reached a sufficient level has a big share in this. (yeah I'm talking about the slut route.)

I am surprised that the majority of the vote is on Lena's side, because I'm usually on the side of the popular choice. I hope Eva continues to bring the same quality content to Ian side without taking this vote too seriously. Without Ian, this game wouldn't have been that successful.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I love female protagonist games and have played almost every game of this genre on the site and always thought there should be more games of that. But when it comes to this game, I think Ian's possible relationships are very interesting and he is a much more enjoyable character than Lena. Perhaps the fact that the Lena part of the game still has not reached a sufficient level has a big share in this. (yeah I'm talking about the slut route.)

I am surprised that the majority of the vote is on Lena's side, because I'm usually on the side of the popular choice. I hope Eva continues to bring the same quality content to Ian side without taking this vote too seriously. Without Ian, this game wouldn't have been that successful.
Without Ian's side of the story, I would have lost interest in playing the game to be honest. I have loved exploring his different relationship routes.
With Lena the more I explore her relationship paths the less appealing she is to me as a person. She can sometimes come across as bitchy, no thanks, I don't want to play a character that reminds me of my ex-wife haha. Lena's choice in relationships are walking dildos at best and boring. Seymour's path is somewhat interesting. Without Holly and Ivy, there isn't too much interest In Lena's story for me. I'm sure many will disagree with me and that is fine.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Without Ian's side of the story, I would have lost interest in playing the game to be honest. I have loved exploring his different relationship routes.
With Lena the more I explore her relationship paths the less appealing she is to me as a person. She can sometimes come across as bitchy, no thanks, I don't want to play a character that reminds me of my ex-wife haha. Lena's choice in relationships are walking dildos at best and boring. Seymour's path is somewhat interesting. Without Holly and Ivy, there isn't too much interest In Lena's story for me. I'm sure many will disagree with me and that is fine.
I have to agree with this one. Robert is insurable, Mike is meh at best.
Ian got some meh choices too, one is a fat crack head communist and another one is an empty-headed blond.

• Haha
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

noscruples

Dec 18, 2019
Official android Ch. 11 Final:

Mega
Keep getting app not installed on this. No idea why, way more than enough space

Edit: and joiplay will not let me install a renpy package at all, the file never show up when I click install package, no apk, no xapk

Last edited:
Reactions: Palash69

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I have to agree with this one. Robert is insurable, Mike is meh at best.
Ian got some meh choices too, one is a fat crack head communist and another one is an empty-headed blond.
lol I can't argue with that. I can only add with Cindy there is the Wade factor and how that will go betraying a bro and all. Also Axel is a factor so Cindy's path is interesting, less so Cindy herself. Emma well yeah a nut case but there is the Perry factor, the bro question, they live together, and how that will effect the inner circle of friends, less about Emma but the path is interesting to follow. Those are the least interesting paths for Ian sooo...

Lena's guys might see some interest maybe. Maybe if Gillian is Mike's bf it may get interesting but why would Lena care anyway. a non-event. With Jeremy it could be interesting if Ian had found out before breaking up with Lena but by the end of Ch11, it is probably a non-event as well. Lena's paths just aren't as interesting as Ians for me. However, I haven't quite finished all the paths yet so maybe I missed something exciting still to be discovered.

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
There wasn't a single new picture in the full version? I unpacked the files and I'm not seeing anything new. Normally they add a scene or two.

Reactions: Balsamic

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
There wasn't a single new picture in the full version? I unpacked the files and I'm not seeing anything new. Normally they add a scene or two.
Dev mentioned some scenes in ch11 will be 'expanded' in the epilogue.
The way i understand it is :
beta : bug fixes
full : refinement (more dialogue/new little details)
epilogue : chapter ending + new scenes

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Keep getting app not installed on this. No idea why, way more than enough space

Edit: and joiplay will not let me install a renpy package at all, the file never show up when I click install package, no apk, no xapk
I installed but had to remove previous APK, it was conflicted. Had to start a game from 0

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
In fairness, a Lena solo game would also include a npc Ian who would probably be more of a squarely good guy, struggling with his ex-girlfriend cheating on him, and struggling with his artistic pursuits. He'd be a natural foil to Mike, where instead of being the corrupting influence, Lena could be a supportive influence.

I generally think that Lena is more popular though because players like to see her corrupted. Ian's story is very much about bettering himself, but there's no one really trying to bring him down or make him fall. Maybe Axel or Seymour will become that to him, but even then, it's based on their relationship to Lena. If Ian ends up as mediocre as he started, it's due to his own lack of commitment. The closest corruption I can think of is the Cindy path, but no one is really encouraging him to make those choices and Cindy even tries to distance herself from him.

Conversely, Lena actually has forces working against her to try and make her submit to her or influence her. Axel, Seymour, and even Ivy are all trying to push and pull Lena in various directions that many would consider to make her less good as a person. Even if the characters in Ian's story are more interesting, there's very little conflict or drama in that path, outside of the Cindy/Wade situation, the Minerva job situation or what Lena herself introduces to his story. I'm interested by the involvement of Gillian though, because that does seem like it might introduce more conflict and drama for Ian's side of the story.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes