JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Axel/Cindy is possible but Jeremy not so much because she has a diva personality and wants someone who can give her things besides good sex and let's be honest in addition to a big cock, he has nothing else to offer that's why even Allison who has sex with He only sees it as sex, if Jeremy had a better personality and a better economic position he would be an option for Cindy:unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
God, that Super Girl art is so pretty

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
God, that Super Girl art is so pretty
I wouldn't mind seeing scenes Cindy have sex with Jeremy or Marcel or both at the same time but the possibility of it happening is slim, I think Holly :unsure:/Ivy (2026) has a better chance of happening, for now Emma/Lena/Allison are the ones who they have bbc sex in ORS :unsure:

It's good that you liked them (y)

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
I wouldn't mind seeing scenes Cindy have sex with Jeremy or Marcel or both at the same time but the possibility of it happening is slim, I think Holly :unsure:/Ivy (2026) has a better chance of happening, for now Emma/Lena/Allison are the ones who they have bbc sex in ORS :unsure:

It's good that you liked them (y)
Yeah, Alison and Lena seems to be the dedicated BBC whores; Alison even has the "bimbofication" thing going alongside breeding kink. I'm just surprised neither of them is a blondie (I guess Alison is now).

• Red Heart
Reactions: SizeQueenShrine

fidgetrimer

Jun 20, 2017
Don't give up hope. Cindy WILL be BLACKED and she'll realize how stupid she is for entertaining the puny white dicks of Wade, Ian, and Axel.
Wade has an enormous dick. Why do you think Cindy is still with him? He has no job, they have no common interests and they always fight. Makeup sex though? That makes everything worth it.

Reactions: tiger8125

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
So the bbc fetishist are what caused Billy to be reworked? If that's true then it's disappointing and nonsensical to me. I still don't get why the dev would care about that interpretation since the people on that path aren't interested in Alison's romance in the first place so I don't see the problem.
That's just the impression she made with the change, only Eva knows for sure.

I guess she just wanted to avoid people latching on a kink to a specific character. The way discussions were going then was something like "Jeremy+Alison+Billy=BBC kink, therefore Billy alone=BBC Kink, therefore Billy+Lena+Ivy=BBC Kink" so it could be that the change was made more in relation to the coming Billy route, rather than any concerns for Alison's content.

Eva might have something specific in mind for Billy and was surprised when people started assuming his route would be all about BBC kink.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

I guess she just wanted to avoid people latching on a kink to a specific character. The way discussions were going then was something like "Jeremy+Alison+Billy=BBC kink, therefore Billy alone=BBC Kink, therefore Billy+Lena+Ivy=BBC Kink" so it could be that the change was made more in relation to the coming Billy route, rather than any concerns for Alison's content.

Eva might have something specific in mind for Billy and was surprised when people started assuming his route would be all about BBC kink.
Instead we got Marcel BBC kink

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022

Honestly this should be the motivation for the dev to make a black character who breaks from the stereotypes/BBC fetish.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Honestly this should be the motivation for the dev to make a black character who breaks from the stereotypes/BBC fetish.
I wouldn't disagree, but I get the impression that Eva doesn't desire to experiment where she hadn't planned to originally.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Another main reason why Cindy/Jeremy will never be implemented: Cindy wants a boyfriend and Jeremy doesn't want a girlfriend.
You're right Cindy/Jeremy are never going to have a relationship but I think several members don't care about that but about Jeremy having wild deep anal sex with Cindy similar to the Ian/Jess scene, I guess so, right? :unsure: :love:

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Why experiment when all your patreons want is more BBC:whistle:
I understand, so to keep everyone happy EK could do a revision with some characters, I could make Ian have a reverse depigmentation with extra benefits, that would make the majority happy?:unsure: :KEK: :KEK:

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
I understand, so to keep everyone happy EK could do a revision with some characters, I could make Ian have a reverse depigmentation with extra benefits, that would make the majority happy?:unsure: :KEK: :KEK:
Bruh, please, just ask me to photoshop the image for your next time. Spare us from seeing this burnt Ian monstrosity you created.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes