Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
I always wonder what kind of news people think we handle here that you cant get in her patreon...:unsure:
Obviously, people like this don't want to waste time scrolling through patreon feed (if they even have access to patreon), so these people ask about game ON THE BIGGEST FORUM ABOUT THIS GAME where someone always knows something. Logical? or is it too difficult for you? :WeSmart:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Obviously, people like this don't want to waste time scrolling through patreon feed (if they even have access to patreon), so these people ask about game ON THE BIGGEST FORUM ABOUT THIS GAME where someone always knows something. Logical? or is it too difficult for you? :WeSmart:
i dont want to waste time reading 100 new pages ^^
Too lazy to check her last patreon posts but not lazy enough to come here and ask a question,i can respect that i guess:KEK:
The reason i asked is because we have zero insider info here,all our news are the patreon updates.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Holly does ask about Louise if you are beginning a relationship with her but still have sex with Louise, so I think the game might be heading towards something like that. Perhaps Holly's change variable will determine how sexually adventurous she'll be for that kind of thing.
Doubt we'll get branching since Eva is limiting routes more often than not, but it'd be super hot if you could choose to make Holly a sub like Louise or make her an equal mistress to Louise :devilish:
Could be that Holly will sub to Ivy but be dom to Louise.

Perhaps there could be a scene similar to GGGB where Ivy comes in to dom Louise if Lena has brought that up to Ivy in the bathroom. That would delightful.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Yes, I think you don't have to convince Perry to accompany them to the nightclub and you have to focus only on Allison so that Emma starts doing things with Jeremy, maybe that's the case?:unsure:
Ah, I don't think I've done that combination of choices, so perhaps you are right. Anyone can confirm?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Could be that Holly will sub to Ivy but be dom to Louise.
She won't if you don't do the Ivy/Holly route though, that wasn't what I was talking about.
Perhaps there could be a scene similar to GGGB where Ivy comes in to dom Louise if Lena has brought that up to Ivy in the bathroom. That would delightful.
Probably, I think we discussed that a few pages ago? But I was referring more to when Lena is just involved with Holly without Ivy, Holly asks about Louise if Lena keeps having sex with her. In my last playthrough Lena was doing dom/sub with Louise, so I don't know if she asks if you don't start the dom/sub stuff too, though I'd assume she does. She doesn't really comment much on it if you have Lena admit to it, which makes me think we might be able to keep the Louise dom/sub thing going in some cases while dating Holly with Lena, where I wonder if Holly having high change variable or not might impact how it shapes out.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Ah, I don't think I've done that combination of choices, so perhaps you are right. Anyone can confirm?
I throught the condition to make Emma start fucking Jeremy was Ian fucking her and you choosing to "share" her after,i may be wrong through.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
It all depends on what decisions we make with Ian, the less support she has from him, the more likely it is that Cindy will be fooled by Axel's lies until he discards her for another girl who could be Lena depending on the route we have with her.:unsure:

Goodbye Cindy :LOL::LOL::LOL:
View attachment 3507025
I cant wait for the cindys prostitution arc

rest and peperoni :cry: :cry:

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
The Cindy sex slave arc is starting soon i hope in that yatch.
I hope that so Cindy x Axel and have Boom Bang Yacht Scenes :BootyTime::BootyTime:, In the End we all want to See some Blondie babies :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:....They have the potentiality of Power Couple :love::KEK::KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
It was nice in this thread, will see you all in other threads. I may wander here once in awhile to check the story progress. But won't play it the story get's more stable progress. The decision is made considering progress of story + Dev's way of handling things.
I hope other fellas will help those who are in need of path sorting and story discussion.

Peace!

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes