BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
The only thing I know is Emma gives Ian rimjobs(true love :love: ), that puts her first on my list, that makes her the best girl for me, why the hell don't we have the option of having a relationship with Emma? :unsure: :mad::mad:
Not sure how that relates to the comment you quoted. Good for you though! I was quite pleased that Ian/Emma finally had a real choice when it came to vaginal/anal content. I am curious to go into the chapter without Ian/Emma in the future too though, to see how differently she might act. She was quite forward, at this point Perry almost seems to be wilfully gullible.

I want Lena to come clean to Holly about receiving "updates" from Ivy too though, or for Holly to tell Lena that she knows she sees them, I hope this whole Eli thing isn't an indication that Eva is neglecting the more sexually open option that's been going on with the Lena/Holly pairing too.

I'm curious about Louise too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I can't wait to enjoy this update on my multiple different route saves I prepared, the only problem is how the fuck will I go to sleep knowing this just dropped aaaaaaaa!!

Sharpx23

Aug 15, 2022
So as usual with the 20 variations, 2+ paths for each side character, and 2 path main character game... and a development time of 6+ months, there's not much content in this update... or not much content unless you grind out every small variable... because the game as usual doesn't come with a walk-through mod from the developer (and this time not even from the community)... I'm going to have to forget I know of this site, all games are like this lately... maybe I can come back to f95zone in 15 years when my penis doesn't work anymore to play 3 finished games... Unfortunately it won't be AWAM, that one will take 30 years.

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
So as usual with the 20 variations, 2+ paths for each side character, and 2 path main character game... and a development time of 6+ months, there's not much content in this update... or not much content unless you grind out every small variable... because the game as usual doesn't come with a walk-through mod from the developer (and this time not even from the community)... I'm going to have to forget I know of this site, all games are like this lately... maybe I can come back to f95zone in 15 years when my penis doesn't work anymore to play 3 finished games... Unfortunately it won't be AWAM, that one will take 30 years.
"Wah Wah, why hasn't someone created a walkthrough in the hour since it released, wah," screamed the toddler...

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
No, there's no walkthrough mod for the whole game. I don't care about a 10 minute to play through update, that was the point of my 'wah wah's' to show that I need to wait 15 years before this game gets enough update content to be worth playing.
There's quite literally a walkthrough mod linked at the start of the first page. Maybe check next time instead of whinging like a baby...

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes