SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
It was way back so I cannot even remember which saves relate to it....but there was a point where both Lena and Ian on a park bench in the evening agreed they both wanted to "experiment a bit with others" before committing.
I am wondering if thet didn't also happen if my recent one where Ian has not had sex with Lena but she is constantly having sex with Mike and then also Jack. And I think she gives Ian a hand job and has him shoot her for Stalkfap.

I do not understand all of the variable usage that I encounter in URM. For example: I will look at the code for a choice and it will say Seymour="evil" and Lena="worried". I am starting to think it just sets the facial expressions for the next picture frame.
It's the facial expression. Main variables are for example ian_go_holly=n, lena_go_holly=n.

Reactions: Andrea9999

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
All interesting points. The problem with most of them is what I explained before: a lot of players assume some facts are canon while they are not.

Re. Later conversations with Axel: not canon. If she does not meet him, and that Ian does not ask an explanation about Cherry, even the threesome Axel/Cherry/Lena has not happened, in that case Lena even says Cherry and her were "never close".

Re. The way Ivy describes her: not canon. On vanilla paths, she even makes fun of her "goodie-two-shoes-style", asks her if her fantasies are still so boring and vanilla, if she refuses the smoke Ivy recalls how Lena was a nerd never hanging around with the others and immersed in her books.

Conversely, I fully agree with your second paragraph. Yes, it is credible that she has lost self-confidence and your point is even more valid when you read her inner monologues when she breaks her dryspell with Robert then has a ONS with Mike ("you still got it, more than ever"). The problem is how it is developed from that point. Also fully agreed on Ian being the opposite of Axel early in the game.

Finally, about your final question, the answer is a hundred times no. TBH, I have discovered the vanilla path only a few months ago. I was going full she-bang first, to the point I could never get Ian and Lena to seriously date as they were both banging everyone, but I was seriously starting to lose interest because of the writing, and Lena becoming a more and more superficial character, then discovered the cuck route, which I thought could be credible due to both their background and could lead to an interesting development, however and even though I have nothing against slowburn, this is really, seriously slooooooowburn, and the dialogs are starting to get repetitive and bland. Moreover I have found this route to be rather depressing, and I play ORS to cheer me up during my breaks from work, not to get depressed.

To be completely precise, my favorite path is not the "pure vanilla" path, I just say this is the best-written path. My main playthrough starts Vanilla but intends to lead Lena & Ian to a loyal swinging route.
I was worried about EKS writing about the cuck path iv always said thats the most interesting route due to the cheating backstory of both mcs. I also, said it would be the hardest due to the backstory so not surprised it didn't hit for you.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I was worried about EKS writing about the cuck path iv always said thats the most interesting route due to the cheating backstory of both mcs. I also, said it would be the hardest due to the backstory so not surprised it didn't hit for you.
Well, a path that leads for the last three chapters to the same handjob and the same "...Would you like to see me with someone else ? mmmm ?" for the last twelve months, would hardly hit anyone.

Radnos Salazar

Formerly 'jingyuchua'
Dec 4, 2023
Is is just me or are you guys experiencing errors on this site today as well?? Whenever i open any game page, i can't see the banner also can't see any screenshots uploaded on a game's page.

Reactions: GokutheG

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Is is just me or are you guys experiencing errors on this site today as well?? Whenever i open any game page, i can't see the banner also can't see any screenshots uploaded on a game's page.
I just went to the first page of this thread and all looks ok. Perhaps try coming in with another browser and see if there is any difference?

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes