Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Seems like a reasonable interpretation from what I read in the forum, assuming the gent who said one of the ways it can happen is right off the back of Ian breaking up with Lena b/c she was cheating was accurate.

If your end game for being more-like Lena is to get the guy you want, and suddenly that guy doesn’t want Lena anymore b/c of reasons X, Y, Z. That throws a whole bag full of wrenches into the soundness of the initial logic. A smart character would be swapping to avoiding being like Lena so she could get and keep the guy she wanted. She might still be wild, but it doesn’t seem likely she’d do it behind Ian’s back. Sorry cucks :LOL:.
I agree! While Holly certainly likes Lena, Ivy, the other partners and had fun connecting with her inner slut, she is also a smart girl. Being more like Lena and Ivy opened her the door, but she also knows what Ian cannot stand, things like cheating.
This is one reason for theory A, I think Holly will mostly shut the door to her slutty side, keeping it reserved for Ian.

Since we also have a path with shy Holly being gently encouraged by Ian, Lena and the others to open up a bit, my theory B for slutty Holly came to be. With Holly and Ian experimenting some more with her wild side, but just a bit like e.g. her being open to go topless, some exhibitionism and erotic photos. They stay dedicated to each other too.

Theory C is for larger and wider experiments with Holly´s slutty side, e.g. threesomes, girl-girl and so on. But still above the table, no cheating and behind the back stuff.

The theory D, which ffive or Gicoo brought into play, is more a bad ending of C due to less than optimal choices done there.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
He was younger, thinner and the singer of a rock band. Even still being Perry, that's a significant improvement over his current self. For Perry now stuttering is a blessing in disguise because everytime he opens his mouth without stuttering is to say the most socially inept thing possible. After I played my first run and he told Lena about Ian fucking Cherry/Alison the day before I made sure every other run I played to make Ian fuck Cherry and to tell him that I was going to help with Emma only for Ian inmediately fucking her afterwards.

Also the thing about this parents being dissapointed with him and pressuring him. He doesn't study, he doesn't work, they let him live for free on their property, go on vacation to their summer house and his father even repairs himself his shower when it's not working. Yeah, such monsters, poor Perry having to endure so much pressure.
This is Perry's most annoying moment and every time he caused trouble because he didn't understand social cues and couldn't shut up in time I wanted to punch him in the face. I gave this guy credit over and over again, hoping that my kick in the ass would help him get back on track, but Perry is still Perry. And this guy is greedy. Living on his parents' money, he creates drama over a bottle of beer and constantly asks Ian to pay for things. Fuck you Perry.

• Sad
Reactions: Socrambus and ffive
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes