Sheet420

Sep 4, 2016
just roleplay a more shy ian dont be sucessful with women be a yesman with bossy minvera(which is sadly not rewarded with femdom or anything at the moment) only focus on one girl for example cindy,be shy ,dont say anything if axel touch her on the photoshot dont go for the higest stats get beaten up from robert jerk on jeremys videos and pics that he sends you look at the photos of your ex gf and so on there are lof of decission hope we will get options especially with cindy (axel) and holly(ivy,mike,bouncer party corruption) when together with ian that would complete the routes :giggle:
Interesting. There's no voyeur content yet, I assume?

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
There is with Jeremy sending his sextapes with Alison / Emma to Ian and then also Lena's stalkfap that Ian can subscribe to. He can catch Perry with Emma but because it's Perry Ian didn't want to scar himself by witnessing him doing anything sexual so he decided against spying on them.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
The male MC has a friend who has a path in which he send videos of him fucking the different female LIs and the male mc jacks off to it.

The female MC also has a scene where she secretly watches her roommate get dicked down.

She also has a scenes where she is watched while getting fucked and she is aware of it.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
nah mate i will date her with ian and hope eva dont does the decission that all the sudden(because ntr crybabys) holly(cindy and all women too) cant get corrupted anymore just because she is together with ian even if you push her with ivy and lena in that direction with future partys and drugs and so on

I corrupt the shit out of holly even if together with ian:devilish::devilish:
Depends what you mean by corrupt. If you mean get her to open up and embrace her sexuality, sure. If you mean turn her into a depraved cum addict then no. And why would you? Holly is waifu material. The perfect girl for Ian to settle down with :giggle:

• Angry
Reactions: balvenie1401

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
Does anyone know if EvaKiss is still planning to do her Alpha/Beta/Final pattern with this release? I'd rather not have to wait and dodge spoilers while I wait for a release that's stable and has all the intended content.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Does anyone know if EvaKiss is still planning to do her Alpha/Beta/Final pattern with this release? I'd rather not have to wait and dodge spoilers while I wait for a release that's stable and has all the intended content.
She usually does that, so I wouldn't expect anything different this time around.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
It's funny trough how you could decide not to romance anyone on both sides and finish the game in an hour :poop:
Do you do Stalkfap at least? I can't imagine playing the game without any romantic / sexual relationships and no stalkfap.

But I should really try such a playthrough, for testing purposes. Ian x Lena is pretty much canon to me so I admit I can sometimes forget that they might never be together... Fucking Alison as Ian's first sex after Gillian is also too good to pass. It's also nice getting some nudes from Cindy and harmlessly flirting with Holly to boost her self-esteem a bit. With Lena it's easier but I still can't bring myself to reject Louise's advances, even though I know how clingy she can get. Did the first shoot for Stan but not really comfortable posing completely nude for him since even pictures in bra and panties made him play with his worm. So that's basically my "canon" playthrough - Ian + Alison dating Lena + Louise while both being attracted to Holly, patiently waiting for a poly-triad option... And both having trouble letting go of their ex's. Ian still has Gillian's pictures on his phone, and Lena keeps having sexy dreams about Axel.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Echbert and Reaurt

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020

1669663531578.png

The Alpha is almost here. I'm finishing tying everything up, and the new chapter will be ready tomorrow, 29th of November, at 20:00h (UTC+01:00)

You can keep track through this countdown .

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes