ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Even if you choose to "keep it casual" with Lena, will Ian break up with Alison/Cherry automatically? can't you have Lena/Alison or Lena/Cherry at the same time?
Cherry will withdraw if Ian and Lena are a couple. If Ian is simply hooking up with Lena then he can choose to be with Cherry instead (What if I stopped seeing Lena? requires Charisma of 8+ or a will point to stick) but it's not possible to maintain relationship with both of them, neither of them wants that for obvious reasons.

Ian who didn't have sex with Alison before Ch.11 can accept Alison's invitation and hook up, regardless of whether he's dating Lena or not.

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Does anyone know the unlock code for the 2 scenes? The walkthrough doesn't have it
For first one you have to go to Ian's house after live drawing session. Second one I think is if you suck Axel's dick in dream and than masturbate to it. I might be wrong.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
Does anyone know the unlock code for the 2 scenes? The walkthrough doesn't have it
NOTE: I have version 11 beta so it may not be accurate.

For #2, the code for this is bugged and it's impossible to unlock normally (line 11293 of chapter_7.rpy, it only unlocks if you're viewing the scene via gallery). If the code is fixed, you can unlock it on Friday morning if Lena did not have sex with Ian or Robert the day before (after the live drawing event), and if Lena has been fantasizing/dreaming about Axel.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
is there a way to unlock all of the gallary
Start a new game, disable "tutorial" checkbox, select "Cheat mode" then, when given choice, confirm you want the gallery to be unlocked. The setting is persistent, you can go back to the main menu or load your old save immediately afterwards.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The brat is boring. Good thing that Holly and Ivy are up there too in second and third places. Anyway, thankfully Eva doesn't use those types of polls to choose who gets screentime. :p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Esti and | Vee |

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Considering how consistently Cindy wins every popularity poll every year, it is surprising she has so little content.

Though, maybe it's Monique situation - dev is scared that people will leave once he develops her far enough.

• Angry
Reactions: Balsamic
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes